Journal issues: 2/2015
30 April, 2015
OIL EXTRACTING AND OIL REFINING INDUSTRY OF BASHKORTOSTAN DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
This paper presents the development of oil, oil-refining industry in the Republic of Bashkortostan during the Great Patriotic War, also reflected the efforts of workers has increased the amount of oil production and refining. In the hardest conditions of the Great Patriotic War the great achievement of the geologists and scientists was a discovery of new oil fields of the Republic: in the 1943 year Kinzebulatovskaya well, in the 1944 year the Devon’s oil in the Tujmazinskoe field. From this period Bashkortostan becomes Republic of the big oil. A.F. Trofimuk, S.E. Kuvykin, M.Z. Maltsev, T.M. Zoloev was the discoverers of new oil fields, so they were awarded State prizes, medals and titles. The opening of a Devon’s oil have had a big national importance, it has been proven that the oil may be presented in the deep layers on a huge territory. A Devon’s layers are stocks, which were significantly larger than all known oil field by that time. The oil refinery industry had been significant changes too. The Ishimbayskoe and the UFA oil refinery plants power have increased, so as production of combustive-lubricating materials, have developed new product lines for the service of our country and its heroic army. The development of oil industry in our region in the war had based for further industrial development.
- Akhmadiyev T.Kh. BASSR v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny. Ufa: izd. Bashk. Universiteta, 1984. 280s.
- Ayupov R.S. Respublika Bashkortostan v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny. Ufa: izd. Bashk. Universiteta, 1994. 318s.
- Bashkirskaya neft/M.Z. Shakirov, Ye.V. Stolyarov, S.Sh. Bikbov i dr. M.: Nedra, 1982. 271s.
- Bikmeyev M.A. Bashkortostan v gody vtoroy mirovoy voyny 1939-1945 gg. Ufa: BGPU, 2000. 352s.
- Sinenko S.T. Bashkiriya v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny. Khudozhestvenno-dokumentalnoye povestvovaniye. Ufa: gosudarstvennoye respublikanskoye izdatelstvo «Bashkortostan», 2005. 224s.
- Khrestomatiya po istorii Bashkortostana. Chast 2. 1917-2000 gg. – Uchebnoye posobiye. –Sostavitel Gumerov F.Kh. Ufa: Kitap, 2001. 608s.
- Vasilyev A.F. promyshlennost Urala v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny v 1941-1945 gg. M.: Nauka, 1982. 280s.
- Chadayev Ya.V. Ekonomika SSSR v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny. M.: Mysl, 1985. 424s.
- Emelin S.M. Promyshlennost BASSR v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny (1941-1945). Ufa: izd-vo BGU, 2002. 182s.
- Budkov A.D., Budkov L.A. Neftyanaya promyshlennost SSSR v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny. M.: Nedra, 1985. 248s.
oil industry; oil refinery production; oil-fields; Republic of Bashkortostan; the Great Patriotic war; Великая Отечественная война; нефтеперерабатывающее производство; нефтяная промышленность; нефтяные месторождения; Республика Башкортостан DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-2-24-35 References to this article (GOST) Gimaletdinova E.R. OIL EXTRACTING AND OIL REFINING INDUSTRY OF BASHKORTOSTAN DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №2. P.24-35. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2015/ogbus_2_2015_p24-35_GimaletdinovaER_ru.pdf