Petroleum road bitumen. Standards, quality, technology, prospects
In the last two decades common standard requirements for road bitumen and asphalt were established standards: GOST 22245-90 "Viscosity – graded bitumen Cement" and GOST 9128-84 «a mixture of road asphalts, aerodromes and bituminous concrete." The first standard was developed and submitted to the Ministry of Chemical and Petrochemical Industry of the USSR, the second – by the Ministry of Transport Construction. In Section 3 of road standard laid requirement: used for the preparation of road bituminous concrete mixtures of Viscosity – graded bitumen Cement in accordance with GOST 22245.
- Barth E.J. Asphalt Science and Technology. Gordon and Science Publishers, New York, NY, 1962.
- Weigel J., Maurer D., Watson D. Hot mix asphalt concrete, materials mixture design and construction of roads in North America. National center for asphalt technology, Auburn University, 3rd edition, 2009.
- Kut`in Y. A., Telyashev E. G., Moshref H. Sh. Petroleum Road Bitumen: standards, technology of production quality, prospects// Roads. December/2012. P. 107-111.
- Kut`in Y. A., Telyashev E. G. How national standards on bitumen are doing. Neftegaz International. Issue 20 years in 2012. P. 48-50.
- Kut`in Y. A., Telyashev E. G., Viktorova G. N. Production and use of modified Nano-structural bitumen compositions// world of petroleum products. № 3, 2011. P. 51-55.
5 hr); aging means (after testing of residue after heating to 163 ºC; ductility; Highways; penetration; softening point; standards organizations (STO); Автодор; пенетрация; растяжимость; стандарты организаций (СТО); старение; температура размягчения References to this article (GOST) H.Sh. Moshref, Yu.A. Kutyin, E.G. Telyashev. Petroleum road bitumen. Standards, quality, technology, prospects // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.542-551. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Moshref/Moshref_1e.pdf