Journal issues: 1/2013
1 January, 2013
Neural network modeling of hydrodynamics processes in the centrifugal pump and oil pipeline
Artificial neural network using for hydrodynamics processes studying is presented by two fundamentally different approaches. The first one is the neural network using for the direct differential hydrodynamics equations solution. Theses equations describe the 2D and 3D turbulent isothermal flow of the viscous incompressible liquid in centrifugal pump flowing area model. Neural network solution results of hydrodynamic equations for the computational zone that consists of two sub-domains are given below. One of these is rotating, and the second one is immobile. In this case at the neural network algorithm realization it is not required to specify the conjugate conditions at the two sub-domains border. The second approach consist in neural network structures application for the computational experiment results approximation obtained after using of traditional methods of computational hydrodynamics and for obtaining of hydrodynamic processes multifactor approximation models. The present approach is illustrated by the hydrodynamics processes neural network modeling in pipeline in the case of medium leakage through the wall hole.
- A.I. Galushkin Neuromathematics. Moscow, IPRJR. 2002. 547 с.
- C.J. Richardson,D.J. Barlow Neural network computer simulation of medical aerosols// J. Pharm. and Pharmacol. 1996. Vol. 48. no.6. P. 581-591.
- Z. Shang Application of artificial intelligence CFD based on neural network in vapor–water two-phase flow//Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. 2005. Vol. 18, no.6. P. 663-671
- I. Rey-Fabret, R. Sankar, E. Duret, E. Heintze and V. Henriot Neural Networks Tools for Improving Tacite Hydrodynamic Simulation of Multiphase Flow Behavior in Pipelines //Oil & Gas Science and Technology. 2002. Vol. 56, no. 5. P. 471-478.
- Y.B. Dibike Developing generic hydrodynamic models using artificial neural networks //J. of Hydraulic Research. 2002. Vol. 40, no. 2. P. 183-190.
- A.V. Kretinin The weighted residuals method based on neuronet approximations for simulation of hydrodynamics problems //Siberian J. Num. Math. 2006. Vol. 9, No.1. P. 23-35.
- A.V. Kretinin, Yu.A. Bulygin, Method of Weighted Residuals on the Base of Neuronet’s Approximations for Computer Simulation of Hydrodynamics Problems// Proceedings of IEEE 6th International Conference on Computational Cybernetics ICCC 2008. Stara Lesná, Slovakia, 2008. P. 237-240
- Neuronet's method of weighted residuals for computer simulation of hydrodynamics problems/ Kretinin A.V. et al. //Proceedings of 2010 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, presented at WCCI. Barcelona, 2010. P. 511-519.
- V.G. Stognei, A.V. Kretinin Simulation of Flows in a Channel with Permeable Wall Using Artificial Neural Networks //Izv.Vuz. Av. Tekhnika. 2005. Vol. 48, no. 1, P 34–38 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl.Transl.)]
- S. Valyuhov, A. Kretinin, A. Burakov Neural Network Modeling of Hydrodynamics Processes, Hydrodynamics//Optimizing Methods and Tools, Harry Edmar Schulz, André Luiz Andrade Simões and Raquel Jahara Lobosco. 2011. P. 201- 222 (Ed.)
- C.M. Bishop Neural networks for pattern recognition// Oxford University Press, 1995. 378 p.
- J. Mira, J. Cabestany,A. Prieto New trends in neural computation//SpringerVerlag, 2003. 187 p.
- C.Alippi, V.Piuri: Neural Modeling of Dynamic Systems with Nonmeasurable State Variables//IEEE-Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement. 1999. Vol. 48, no. 6, Piscataway (NJ), USA, December. P. 1073-1080
- R. Kozma, S.L. Bressler, L.I. Perlovsky, G.K. Venayagamoorthy Advances in neural networks research: An introduction//Neural Networks, vol.22, no.(5-6), 2009. pp.489-490
- L. Cloete, J.M. Zurada, Knowledge-Based Neurocomputing//MIT Press, 2000. Р.354 p.
- The tasks of design and multi-objective managements of adjustable technical systems/I.N. Egorov et al. // J. Reports of RF Academy of Sciences. 1998.Vol. 359, no. 3. P. 312-317.
- Zverev, F.C. & Lurie, M.V. Generalized zonal location method of pipeline leakage detection //Oil industry. 2009. No 8. P. 85-87
- Fletcher, K. (1991). Computational techniques for fluid dynamics. Mir, Moscow, n 2 1991. Vol. 2. Р. 524.
- Statnikov, R.B. & Matusov, J.B. Multicriteria Analysis in Engineering. M.: Knowledge, 1989. 257р.
centrifugal pump; hydrodynamics; neural network modeling; pipeline; гидродинамический; нейросетевое моделирование; трубопровод; центробежный насос References to this article (GOST) A.V. Kretinin, Yu.A. Bulygin, M.I. Kirpichev. Neural network modeling of hydrodynamics processes in the centrifugal pump and oil pipeline // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.294-308. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/KretininAV/KretininAV_1.pdf