The new valve design of drilling pump
The article is devoted to a new valve design of drilling pump. Operability drilling piston pumps are mainly determined by the replacement parts hydraulic parts: pistons, cylinder sleeves, valves, seals. Provision of required durability of units and parts of the hydraulic part is one of the main problems in the design of the pumps. According to regulatory requirements, improving the design and effectiveness of the functioning of mud pumps mainly restricts mechanical and hydraulic losses in the pump. Therefore, further research towards finding new design and technological solutions aimed at increasing resource valves, are promising and relevant, which will improve technical and economic performance of drilling pumps and drilling process as a whole. This article provides technical solutions for improving the design of the valve drilling piston pump. In the process of developing a new structures at calculation of the geometric and working parameters of the valve used methods shown in earlier work M.A. Garayev, Я.С. Mkrtchyan and other authors. As an initial indicator for the calculation of the size of the valve was made the maximum value of the average velocity of fluid in the cracks. This option allows to objectively estimate the quantity of the liquid flowing through the valve per working cycle. In the proposed design of the valve mutated form of the Seating surfaces. The slot of the seat is made in the form of a cone rolling in a cylinder. This design provides the lowest seat wear and plate by reducing the height of the taper. The shape of the plate is made in the form of a conic disk and planting rests on a cylindrical surface that helps to soften the landing and provides shock reduction. O-ring removable, of circular cross-section. Bush has an opportunity to move in the axial direction, relative to the stop. Stopper is provided with a nut. Conducted dynamic studies of a new valve design on the test showed that the tightness of the valve is provided and hydraulic losses minimal. Bench testing showed that the present design of the valve can be used in solving the question on increase of efficiency of operation of drilling pumps.
- Ayrapetov L.S. The study of the valve piston pumps, drilling and development of methods for calculating them : dis . ... Candidate .tehn. Science.M. , Minh and their GP . IM Gubkin , 1980.187р. [in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y. Analysis of the wear plate valves mud pumps coming to overhaul // Oil and Gas -2001:Problems of production, transportation and processing Interuniversity . Sat Scientific .tr. Ufa, publ. USPTU, 2001. Р.405. [in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y. Characteristics of working conditions and the analysis of drilling pump valve wear // Problems of the development and operation of oil and gas fields : Interuniversity . Sat nauch.tr. Ufa publ. USPTU, 2004. P.161 -163. [in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y., Bagautdinov N.Y. Analysis of the causes of failures of mud pump valves // Problems of collection, treatment and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products: scientific and engineering Journal . 2012 .MY .4 (90). P.65-70. [in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y. Features of the working conditions and calculation of valve piston mud pump // Actual problems of oil and gas business: sb.nauch.tr.: in 4 Vols . Ufa ,publ USPTU,2006. V.3. Р.8 -11. [in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y. The sizing of valves // Petroleum Engineering Technology : Interuniversity.Sat nauch.tr.Ufa publ. USPTU, 2007.P.210 - 212. [in russian].
- Panovko Y.G. Introduction to mechanical shock . Moscow: Nauka , 1977 . Р. 232. [in russian].
- Anurev VI Reference Design - mechanic. The 3 tons , 8 th ed., Rev. and add. Ed. IN ZhestkovaMashinostroyeniye, 2001. T. 3. Р. 864. [in russian].
- Mashinostroenie: Encyclopedia:in 2 books/ Ed. KS Kolesnikov. Mashinostroyeniye, 1994. Prince 1. Р. 534.[in russian].
- Abdyukova R.Y., Gabdrahimov M.S. Laboratory test stand valve piston pumps // Oil and Gas - 2001: The problems of production, transportation and processing: Interuniversity. Sat Scientific. tr. Ufa publ. USPTU, 2001.Р. 405. [in russian].
bench tests; flush pump valve; pump efficiency; sealing element; the landing surface of the seat; the tightness of the valve; valve seat; герметичность клапана; клапан бурового насоса; посадочная поверхность седла; седло клапана; стендовые испытания; уплотнительный элемент; эффективность насоса References to this article (GOST) R.Ja. Abdyukova The new valve design of drilling pump // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.47-53. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Abdyukova/Abdyukova_3e.pdf