New composite PVC-material for finishing purposes, plasticized by butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates
At the present time polyvinyl chloride (PVC) due to wide application capabilities is one of most required polymeric material. High demand on PVC associated with possibility of polyvinyl chloride’s modification and obtaining a large variety of materials with improved properties, and also with economically sound balance cost – productivity, available raw materials, saving of natural resources. The unique character of PVC is that depending on production method, formulation and treatment process this polymer gives a wide range of materials and products with different properties. PVC is characterized by many useful technical properties: chemical stability in different media, good electrical properties etc. However, at ordinary temperature polyvinyl chloride is brittle and inelastic, that limit the fields of using PVC. Production of goods on the base of PVC is impossible without using of plasticizers – low-molecular compounds, which allow directionally regulate physical and mechanical properties of polymer. Production of plasticizers became the one of important branch of petrochemical industry. During the obtaining of plasticates in the initial PVC plasticizer is added (esters of phtalic, phosphoric, sebacic, adipinic acids, chlorated paraffines etc.) Introduction of plasticizers in PVC composition allow to obtain materials with desired elasticity, which remains unchanged in the wide range of temperature, increased impact number under bending, high breaking elongation. Plasticizers greatly improve the possibility of PVC’s processing by changing its physico-mechanical characteristics. Using of plasticizers simplifies processing of polymer, increases the low temperature resistance, fire resistance and improves other service characteristics. .In this work the results of investigation of methods for producing and physico-chemical properties of butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates are shown. The results of examination of plasticizing properties of butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates in the formulation of PVC-films are presented. It is noticed that, films obtained by introducing of developed plasticizers in the PVC-formulation, comply with requirements of current standards and even better than standard plasticizers. Obtain results demonstrate that using of butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates in the quality of PVC plasticizers is prospectively.
- Wilkie Ch., Sammers J., Daniels Ch., Polyvinylchllride. SPb.: Professija, 2007. pp 728. [in russian].
- Ylyanov V.M., Rybkin E.P., Gudkovich A.D., Pishin G.A. Polyvinyl chloride. – M.: Himija, 1992. pp 288. [in russian].
- Barshtein R.S., Kirillovich V.I., Nsovskiy Y.E. Plasticizers for polymers. M.: Himija, 1982. pp 196. [in russian].
- Tinius K. Plasticizers. M.: Himija, 1964. pp 915. [in russian].
- Kozlov P.V., Papkov S.P. Physics and chemistry of polymer’s plasticizing. M.: Himija, 1982. pp 224. [in russian].
- Plasticizers for polyvinyl chloride compositions for building purpose / Aminova G.K. [and other] // Industrial production and use elastomers, 2012. № 4. P. 29-31 [in russian].
- Mazitova A.K., Nafikova R.F., Aminova G.K. Polyvinyl chloride’s plasticizers. Voronezh: VSPU, 2011. Science and epoch: monograph, Book 7. P. 276–296. [in russian].
- Maskova A.R. Polyvinyl chlorides composition for building purpose plasticized by phthalates of oxyalkylated alcohols: candidate's dissertation. Ufa, 2012. p. 143. [in russian].
- Plasticizing of polyvinyl chloride with esters of alkosinaphtenic acid /Mamedoov R.I. [and other] // Plast. Massy, 1972. № 10. P. 39-40. [in russian].
- Hamaev V.H. Synthesis and investigation of properties of ester’s compound and development of plasticizers and additives for synthetic oils // Ph.D. dissertation, Ufa, 1982. pp 486. [in russian].
- Certificate of authorship 938533 (USSR). Butylphenoxyphthalate in the quality of polyvinyl chloride’s plasticizer. Hamaev V.H., Bikkulov A.Z., Mazitova A.K., Hannanov R.N., Svinuhov A.G., Smorodin A.A., Pavlychev V.N., Teplov B.F. [in russian].
butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates; butoxyethanol; butoxypropanol; dibutylphtalate; phenoxyethanol; phenoxypropanol; PVC formulation; PVC plasticiser; бутоксиалкилфеноксиалкилфталаты; бутоксипропанол; бутоксиэтанол; дибутилфталат; ПВХ-рецептура; пластификаторы ПВХ; феноксипропанол; феноксиэтанол References to this article (GOST) G.F. Aminova, A.I. Gabitov, A.R. Maskova, G.G. Yagafarova, L.Z. Rolnik, M.S. Klyavlin New composite PVC-material for finishing purposes, plasticized by butoxyalkylphenoxyalkylphthalates // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.353-362. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/AminovaGF/AminovaGF_1.pdf