ON FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF EXPLORATION FOR OIL AND GAS IN PROTEROZOIC EUROPEAN RUSSIA
Perm State National Research University
Perm State National Research University
Office of Mineral Resources for the Perm region, "Permnedra"
JSC "Kama Research Institute comprehensive studies of deep and ultra-deep wells"
The main purpose of the work – a comprehensive justification for further development work on the Riphean – Vendian deposits of the East European Platform. The main tasks concerned analyzing features of Riphean- Vendian of the East European platform, their geological structure , lithology , reservoir and source rock properties, oil and gas potential , as well as the main problems arising in the study of geological and geophysical methods and drilling. It is shown that within the platform are presented mainly as a thick series of sedimentary and metamorphic complexes of platform basement. The general features of these ancient formations are a complex geological structure , often deep depth of sediments and low scrutiny. All this dictates the need for significant investment and the adoption of innovative approaches in research. Concluded that petroleum and gas prospects of Riphean – Vendian deposits may be in the vast territories of the platform (the Volga- Urals and Timan – Pechora region, Moscow and Mezenskaya syncline). According to the most high petroleum potential the Kama- Belsky aulacogene, extensive tectonic structure in the Volga- Ural province, within which are already opened oil deposits in Vendian complex, is isolated. Currently, insufficient level of knowledge does not allow often include the main part of the Riphean – Vendian deposits in the overall system of evaluation of hydrocarbon resources. A new methodology for the development of geological exploration, based on the phasing and the complexity of solving problems was proposed. A set of criteria for evaluating oil and gas prospects, taking into account the specifics of the geological structure and the formation of oil and gas potential, was developed. The article focuses on the fact that the further development of geological studies of the Riphean- Vendian complexes of European Russia is connected not only with the use of non-traditional geological approaches, but the adjustment of the legal and regulatory subsoil.
- Bashkova S.E. O neftegazomaterinskih porodah verhneproterozoiskih otlozhenii Volgo-Uralskoi NGP Perm, Kama Research Institute comprehensive research of deep and ultra-deep wells, 2006. - 6 p. Dep. in Аll-russian institute of mineral raw materials and subsoil. 06.06.06 №1241-мг-06.
- Belokon (Karaseva) T.V., Gorbachev V.I., Balashova M.M. Stroenie i neftegazonosnost rifeisko-vendskih otlozhenii vostoka Russkoi platformy. - Perm: Publishing the poligraphic complex «Zvezda», 2001. 108 p. [in Russian].
- Belyakova L.T., Ohotnikova S.I. Verhnii proterozoi Timana i Mezenskoi sineklizy // Bulletin of the Moscow society of the testers of nature. Division is geological, 1999. №3. С. 38-42. [in Russian].
- Geologiya i neftegazonosnost rifeiskih i vendskih otlozhenii Volgo-Uralskoi provincii /M.M.Aliev и др. M: Nedra, 1977. 156 с.
- Gecen V.G. Rifeiskii komplex Timano- Pechorskoi provincii - vozmozhnaya nefteproizvodyascy tolscha // Neftegazonosnye kompleksy Pechorskoi sineklizy. Syktyvkar, 1981. С. 27-38. [in Russian].
- Novye napravleniya razvitiya resursnoy bazy uglevodorodov Rossii po rezultatam glubokogo i sverhglubokogo parametricheskogo burenia / Karaseva T.V. и др. //Geologia, geofizika i razrabotka neftianyh i gazovyh mestorozhdtyii. 2005. №3. С.6-15. [in Russian].
- Shilovskaia T.I., Shilovskii A.P. Geodinamicheskii kontrol razmeschenie skoplenii uglevodorodov v osadochnoi tolsche Moskovskoi sineklizy // Genezis nefti i gaza. M., 2003. С. 394-395. [in Russian].
aulacogene deflection; collectors; petroleum; Riphean; source rocks; syneclise; Vendian; авлакоген; венд; коллекторы; материнские породы; нефтегазоносность; прогиб; рифей; синеклиза DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-3-1-16 References to this article (GOST) Karaseva T.V., Shcherbinina N.E., Bykov V.N., Belokon A.V., Bashkova S.E. ON FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF EXPLORATION FOR OIL AND GAS IN PROTEROZOIC EUROPEAN RUSSIA // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №3. P.1-16. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/3_2014/ogbus_3_2014_p1-16_KarasevaTV_ru.pdf