ABOUT THE DEEP DRILLING EQUIPMENT TECHNICAL CONDITION RECOGNITION METHOD
The primary objective of the proposed method is to evaluate the current conditions of the drilling system and suggest modifying values of main drilling control parameters to optimize the efficiency of the drilling in whole, while reducing the probability of premature wear of the drill bit.Method is realized with the drilling components (e.g., surface equipment, drillstring, drill bit, mud, etc.), as well as the formation being drilled. Drilling control parameters include both the parameters adjustable in real-time, such as hook load, RPM, or mud flow rate, as well as those that can be modified with some delay for maximal use of deep equipment resource. We believe that the proposed methodology opens new opportunities for real-time drilling optimization that can be efficiently implemented within the scope of the existing drilling practice.
- Mirzadzhanzade A., Khasanov M., Bakhtizin R., 1999, Modelling of complicated systems of oil extracting etudes. Nonlinearity, nonuniformity, heterogeneity, Ufa: Gilem, 464 p.
- Feder E. Fraktaly. M.: Mir, 1991. 254 s.
- Khasanov M., 1993, Fractal performances of control objects dynamics. The automation and telemechanics, vol. 2, pp. 59-67.
- Heisig, G., Sancho, J., and Macpherson, J., 1998, Downhole diagnosis of drilling dynamics data provides new level drilling process control to driller, Paper SPE 49206, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Sep. 27-30.
- Ng., G.W., Application of neural networks to adaptive control of nonlinear systems, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1997.
- Liu G.P., Nonlinear identification and control - a neural network approach, Springer, London, 2001.
diagnostics; drilling; entropy; neural network; spectrum; time series.; бурения; временные ряды; диагностика; нейронные сети; спектр; энтропия References to this article (GOST) V. Yamalyiev, E. Imayeva, T. Salakhov ABOUT THE DEEP DRILLING EQUIPMENT TECHNICAL CONDITION RECOGNITION METHOD // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2009. №1. P.. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/Yamaliev/Yamaliev_3.pdf