Journal issues: 1/2003
Language: (RU, EN)
FILTRATION VELOCITY FIELD IN THE ELLIPTICAL RESERVOIR DRAINED WITH A HORIZONTAL WELL
The problem of fluid influx to the horizontal well drained the elliptical homogeneous-anisotropic reservoir is considered. The exact analytical solution for filtration velocity is obtained.
It is shown that the filtration velocity is maximal in the “end” points of the horizontal well. In case of circular reservoir the filtration flow is close to the radial one and the lines of equal velocities are nearly concentric circles, when the length of horizontal well is small. For middle-long and long horizontal well the filtration flow can be considered as a superposition of three constituting basic filtration flows: a linear-parallel one, which flows towards the central part, and two radial flows, which flow to the endings of the horizontal well.
- Mukminov I.R., Salimgareyev T.F. Fluid influx to the horizontal well in the elliptical reservoir. Scientific and technical conference of student, graduate students and young scientists, #48. Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 1998.
- Mukminov I.R. Study of the steady-state influx of fluid to the horizontal well in the elliptical reservoir.- Report theses, International conference #5 “Cybernetic methods of chemical-and-technological processes”. Publishing house of Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 1999.
- Mukminov I.R., Salimgareyev T.F. Influence of reservoir external boundary configuration upon horizontal well rate. Scientific and technical conference of student, graduate students and young scientists, #51. Publishing house of Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 2000.
- Mukminov I.R. Fluid influx to the horizontal well in the anisotropic reservoir of finite thickness. “Neftepromislovoye delo”, #2, 1999.
- Gradschtein I.S., Ryzhik I.M. Tables of integrals, sums, rows and products.– M.: Phismatgis, 1962. – 1100 pp.
- E. Yanke, F. Emde, F. Lesh. Special functions.–M.: Nauka, 1968.–344 pp.