About possibility of using drill muds as a component of grouting mixture in construction of oil and gas wells
On the basis of laboratory researches found impact of addition dolomitesed drill cuttings in cement dough on the quality of the main technological properties of the cement stone. The place of formation of drill cuttings is oilfield «Kitaymsko-Blagodarovskoye» in Orenburg province. Defined: addition of dry drill cuttings in cement dough until 5% mass. practically doesn’t spoil specifications of cement stone. With increase content of drill cuttings in cement mixture practically all main technological properties are worsed and this mixture doesn’t meet the requirements of the GOST. Nevertheless, addition of dry drill cuttings in cement mixture from 5% to 15% mass., gives such backfill, which could be recommended for using by placing of cement plugs and liquidation drilling mud losses. In order to give assess of possibility of using developed cement-drill by drilling oil and gas well-dones it is necessary carry out experimental industrial tests in real conditions. As a «filler» used dolomitesed drill cuttings, as we have already done in laboratory experiments. Reasonable criterias for evaluating the success of experimental industrial tests in real conditions to believe are: technical possibility prepairing mixture directly on the territory of oil&gas field and regulated technological indicators assessment of the quality of tampon-process works. In case obtaining positive results of experimental industrial tests in real conditions, developed method may be recommended for wide implementation on existing productions. Using of cement-drill cuttings by building oil&gas well-dones will not only optimize price of one drilled meter, but else greatly reduce anthropogenic influence on environment.
- GOST 310.2-76. Tsementy. Metody opredeleniya tonkosti pomola. M., 1978. 3s. [in russian].
- GOST 310.3-76. Tsementy. Metody opredeleniya normalnoi gustoty, srokov skhvativaniya i ravnomernost izmemeniya obema. M., 1978. 6 s. [in russian].
- GOST 310.4-81. Tsementy. Metody opredeleniya prochnosti pri izgibe i sgatii. M., 1983. 11 s. [in russian].
- GOST 24104-88. Vesy laboratorniye obschego naznacheniya i obraztsoviye. Obschiye tekhnicheskiye usloviya. M., 1989. 11 s. [in russian].
- GOST 1581-96. Portlandtsementy tamponagniye. Tekhnicheskiye usloviya. M., 1998. 11 s. [in russian].
- GOST 1581-96. Tsementy tamponagniye. Metody ispitanii. M., 1998. 12 s. [in russian].
- Federalnii zakon №7 «Ob okhrane okrugauchei sredy» ot 10.01.2002. [in russian].
- Federalnii zakon №89 «Ob othodah proizvodstva i potrebleniya» ot 24.06.1998. [in russian].
drilling mud loss; drilling wastes; placing of cement plug; saving reagents; tampon materials; the cement dough; буровые отходы; поглощения бурового промывочного раствора; тампонажные материалы; установка цементных мостов; цементное тесто; экономия реагентов DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2013-6-25-36 References to this article (GOST) R.A. Ismakov, D.V. Rakhmatullin, I.A. Zaripov. About possibility of using drill muds as a component of grouting mixture in construction of oil and gas wells // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №6. P.25-36. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Ismakov/Ismakov_4.pdf