Journal issues: 6/2012
1 November, 2012
Processing of magnetometric data during remote diagnostics of underground steel pipelines
For processing of magnetometric signals during remote diagnostics of underground steel pipelines, parametric wavelet functions of algebraic type were applied. It made it possible to reduce in several times the level of random noise and to improve significantly trustworthiness of evaluation of the stress-strain state of the underground steel pipeline metal.
- GOST 27518-87. Diagnosing products. General trebovaniya.M.: Publishing house standards, 1988. 8c.
- GOST 23563 - 79. Testability diagnosis objects. Rules for. Moscow: Publishing House of Standards, 1986. 16c.
- 1997. SNiP III-42-80 *. Pipelines. Rules of production and acceptance. Moscow,
- Jonas DA, EI Yakovlev Modern methods of diagnostics of gas mains. Nedra, 1987. 232 p.
- Gumerov AG, Sultanov MH Standard provision on technical diagnosis of the linear part of Oil Pipelines. Ufa, 1997. 31 s.
- Zhong W.C. Magnetization of ferromagnetic materials in geomagnetic field by mechanical strain. Principle of metal magnetic memory testing and diagnostic technigue / / Proceeding of 10th A - PCNDT, 2001; Chinese J. NDT, 2001. - Vol. 23. - No. 10. - P. 424-426.
- AA Dubov Relationship of stress-strain state of boiler tubes to the distribution of residual magnetization / / Computer Methods and Inverse Problems in nondestructive testing and diagnostics: International Materials 3. Conf. (18-21 March 2002). Moscow, 2002. S. 76.
- Sultans MH, Irmyakova NR Magnetometry, the stress-strain state of pipelines / / second Russian Oil and Gas Congress. (25-28 April, 2000.). Ufa: CCI RB, 2000. P.112-114.
- Makarov PS Improvement of methods for magnetic control of the stress - strain state of the construction of pipelines: diss ... Candidate. tech. Science. Ufa, 2007. 116.
- Production schedules for VAT control of local areas of Oil Pipelines. Approved. OJSC "AK" Transneft-product "/ MH Sultans, RV Zagidulin, PS Makarov. Moscow: OJSC "AK" Transnefteproduct ", 2005. 38.
- Zagidulin RV, Efimov A. Digital signal analysis in electromagnetic inspection. Physical principles and practical applications. / / Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG., 2011. -119 S.
- NM Astafieva Wavelet analysis: basic theory and applications. / / Successes of physical sciences. 1996. T. 166, № 11. S.1145 - 1170.
- Removal of random noise from the measured magnetic field defect continuity based on wavelet / Zagidulin R.V.i al. / / Control. Diagnostics. 2009. Number 3. P.29 - 33.
- Boastful, NS, NP Zhidkov, Kobelkov G. Numerical methods. Moscow: Nauka, 2003. 632.
magnetometric signals; pipeline; remote diagnostics; SSS (strain-stress state) control; wavelet transform; вейвлетное преобразование; дистанционная диагностика; контроль НДС; магистральный трубопровод; магнитометрические сигналы References to this article (GOST) V.V. Konnov. Processing of magnetometric data during remote diagnostics of underground steel pipelines // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.147-162. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KonnovVV/KonnovVV_1.pdf