Journal issues: 1/2005
Language: (RU, EN)
THE EVALUATION OF METAL OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT IN A CURRENT CONDITION BY MEANS OF TRANSFER FUNCTION PARAMETERS
The problem of technical condition diagnostics and the prediction of a residual resource in the oil gas equipment is still actual nowadays. The evaluative possibility of metal oil and gas equipment condition by means of transfer function which connects incoming and outcoming signals of electromagnetic converter is considered in the article, also the possibility of phase portraits utilization is considered.
- Anisimov I.V. The basis of automatic control of processes in oil and oil refining industry.-L.: Chemistry, 1968.- 408p.
- Bessonov L.A. The theory of electric engineering.- M.: Higher school, 1993.-683p.
- Voronov A.A. The theory of automatic control.-M.: Energy, 1980.- 312p.
- Grib V.V. The diagnostics of technical equipment condition of oil gas chemical industries.- M.: ЦНИИТЭнефтехим, 1998.- 180p.
- Kargu L.I., Litvinov A.P. etc. The basis of automatic regulation and control.- M.: Higher school, 1974.- 439p.
- Konovalov G.F. Radioautomatics.- M.: Higher school, 1990.- 335p.
- Technical means of diagnostics: Reference/ Edited by V.V.Kluev.- M.:Mashinostroenie, 1989.- 672p.
- Himmelblau D. The discovery and diagnostics of troubles in chemical and oil chemical processes.- L.: Chemistry, 1983.- 352p.