GAS CONGESTION INFLUENCE ON PIPELINE SYSTEM CURVE
Gas-air congestion is one of the typical operational mode deviations in pumping of oil and petroleum, which reduces the pipeline system capacity on an average 30:60%. The development of measures for pipeline capacity support on designed level is faced up a crucial problem of parametric diagnostic system for hilly terrain pipelines.
The qualitative and quantitative estimation methodology of possible capacity reduction for a pipeline section with gas congestion is suggested. Monitoring of pressure distribution along pipeline length allows revealing and observing their accumulation and migration in time.
- Kasperovitch V.K. Experimental investigation of conditions of water and air removal from oil pipelines. M.: 1965.
- Donetz K.G. Oil-Products Pipeline Work Investigation in the Period of Solids of Flow Gap near the Transfer. - M.: 1965.
- Goldberg V.L. Investigation of questions of combined liquid and gas motion in horizontal and inclines tubes. - M.: 1968.
- Gudgov A.I. Common Collection and Transport of Oil and Gas. - M.: Nedra, 1973. - 280 p.
- Korobkov G.E. Oil and Oil-Products Motion in Pipelines with Non-full Section Dissertation - Ufa, 1971. - 167 p.
- Galljamov A.K. Investigations on raising of gas-oil pipelines operation efficiency. - Ufa, 1973. - 388 p.
- Merduch M.I. Investigation of trunk pipelines working regimes laid on roughly broken ground. - Ufa, 1976. - 190 p.
- Netchval A.M. Dynamics of gas congestions formation in pipelines and their removal by means of pumping fluid flow. - Ufa, 1991. - 206 p.
- Brauner N. Role of Interfacial Shear Modeling in Predicting Stability of Stratified Two-Phase Flow. INVITED Chapter / Encyclopedia of Fluid Mechanics, edited by N.P.Cheremisinoff, Vol. 5, "Advances in Engineering Fluid Mechanics: Boundary Conditions Required for CFD Simulation", 1996. - p.p. 317-378.
- Barnes D.A. Unified Model for Predicting Flow Pattern Transitions for the Whole Range of Pipe Inclinations. // Int. J. Multiphase Flow. - Vol. 13, 1987. - p.p.1-12.
- Teitel У., Duckler A.E., Barnea D. Modelling Flow Pattern Transition for Steady Upward Gas-Liquid Flow in Vertical Tubes // AIChE J., Vol.26, 1980. - p.p. 345-354.
- Furukawa H., Ihara M., Takao S., Kohda K. Design of Large-Scale Experimental Facilities for Multiphase Production Systems. // BHRG 6th International Conference on Multiphase Production. Cannes, France , 1993.
- Hewitt G.F. Annual Two Phase Flow. - London: Pergamon Press, 1970.
- Maslov L.S. Air and water removal from pipelines during in initial phase // Pipeline Building. - 1965, N 9.
- Gigiberia G.J. Questions of hydraulics of air inclusions. / Works of Energy Institution of Academy of Sciences of Georgia, 1948.
- Dikarevsky V.S. Investigation of conditions of air congestions removal from head water-lines by flowing fluid and devices installation for air carrying-out at pipelines.: 1956.
- Cherny I.A., Ivanova E.L. Collection "Transport and Storage of Oil",N 7, 1963.
- Tugunov P.I., Novoselov V.F. Transportation of viscosity oils and oil products in pipelines. - M.: Nedra, 1973. - 88 p.