Journal issues: 6/2012
1 November, 2012
Determination of the intensity of heat transfer in a flow evaporators propane-butane mixture with boiling liquid phase inside pipe
The results studies to develop technical solutions ensuring highest possible intensity of internal heat transfer in inner surface of the evaporation device – liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and a consequence, minimum metal content while limiting fluctuations boiling propane – butane LPG. Offered depending on definition design parameters of two-stage evaporative coil, made pipes various diameters. On basis the proposed relationships are designed and manufactured two-stage evaporative pipelines, which increases heat transfer coefficient from inner surface evaporation pipeline to LPG at 34.5%.
- Usachev A.P., Rulev A.V., Frolov A.Y.To a choice like the intermediate heat carrier for electric evaporators of the centralized systems of gas supply//Scientific and technical problems of improvement and development of systems of gas-power supply:works. Saratov: SSTU, 2006. P. 115-124.
- Systems of autonomous and reserve gas supply. Reference guide//under Schneider A. edition Sankt – Petersburg: "Chimgazkomplekt", 2009. 264 p.
- A.P.Usachev, Shurayts A.L., Rulev A.V. System researches on increase of intensity heat exchange of evaporator of the liquefied hydrocarbonic gas. Saratov: SSTU, 2010. 244 p.
- 196 p. Kuritsyn B. N. Systems of supply by the liquefied gas. Saratov: SSTU, 1988.
- Usachev A.P., Rulev A.V. Mathematical model of thermal calculation of the flowing pipe evaporator of the liquefied hydrocarbonic gas consisting from propanebutanovoy of a mix / Industrial power system No. 8, 2011. P. 36-39.
- Heat transfer in a two-phase stream / under the editorship of D. Battervorsa and G. Hewitt: the lane with English M: Energy, 1980. 328 p.
- Yusida X. Yamaguchi C. Heat exchange at a two-phase current of freon 12 in horizontal pipes. // Achievements in the field of heat exchange. Under the editorship of V.M.Borishanskogo. M: Mir, 1970. P. 252-272.
- Kuritsyn B.N, Usachev A.P. Bogdanov V.P. Research of temperature conditions during the boiling and condensation of the liquefied hydrocarbonic gases in flowing systems//gas Use in a national economy: articles. Saratov: SSU,1974. V. XI. P. 304-310. 9. 279 p. Preobrazhenskiy N. I. The liquefied hydrocarbonic gases. L.:Nedra, 1975.
- Mikheyev M. A. Mikheyeva I.M. Heat transfer bases. M: "Energy", 1977. 344 p.
boiling in the tube; flow evaporator; liquefied petroleum gas; propane and butane mixture; the liquid and vapor phase; жидкая и паровая фаза; кипение в трубах; проточные испарители; сжиженный углеводородный газ; смеси пропана и бутана References to this article (GOST) A.P. Usachev, A.V. Rulev. Determination of the intensity of heat transfer in a flow evaporators propane-butane mixture with boiling liquid phase inside pipe // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.376-385. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Usachev/Usachev_6.pdf