Journal issues: 5/2013
1 September, 2013
Definition of optimum sizes for covering with dampers of steel vertical cylindrical tanks
In our country active search and development of new methods and means of reduction of losses of oil and oil products from evaporation are conducted. Use of coverings – one of the most effective ways of reduction of losses from evaporation of oil and oil products from steel vertical tanks. The new design of a covering with dampers increasing stability, for RVS tanks is investigated. For increase in stability according to useful model the covering is supposed to be supplied with the device for ensuring the stability, located on the bottom. Damper for ensuring stability is located on the bottom on covering perimeter, executed from metal. The mathematical model, allowed to receive the optimum sizes of dampers for coverings of steel vertical cylindrical tanks is developed. By means of the ANSYS program series of calculations for optimization of a design of a covering with damper were carried out. In the software Turbo Pascal the program for calculation of the restoring moment and for selection of the optimum sizes of damper was developed. Dependence of the restoring moment on length, width and height of fastening of damper was derived. At research of advanced type of damper, dependence of height of damper on tension arising in a design was derived, length and fastening width thus remain sizes constant. Also dependence of width of damper on tension arising in a design was derived, length and fastening height thus remain sizes constant. Calculations showed that the covering with damper can hold heeling moments for 100% of bigger size, than without use of damper.
- Veryovkin S.I., Rzhavskij E.L. Povyshenie nadyozhnosti rezervuarov, gazgol’derov i ih oborudovaniya. M.: Nedra, 1980. 284 s. [in russian].
- Bor’ba s poteryami nefti i nefteproduktov pri ih transportirovke I hranenii / Abuzova F.F. [i dr.]. M., 1981. 243 s. [in russian].
- Volkov O.M. Pozharnaya bezopasnost’ rezervuarov s nefteproduktami. M.: Nedra, 1984. 122 s. [in russian].
- Rezervuary dlya nefti i nefteproduktov / Mustafin F.M. [i dr.]. SPb.: Nedra, 2010. T. 1. 480 s. [in russian].
- Plavajushhee pokrytie dlya rezervuara / Mustafin F.M., Luk'yanova I.E., Ryabinin V.P.: pat. 2302365, Ros. Federatciya. №2005140873/12; zayavl. 26.12.05; opubl.10.07.07. Byul. №19. 7 s. [in russian].
- Babin L.А., Karavajchenko M.G., Zhdanov R.А. Osnovy teoryi i raschet plavajushhey kryshi rezervuarа: uchebnoe posobie. Ufa: Izd-vo UNI, 1990. 88 s. [in russian].
- Plavajushhee pokrytie dlya rezervuara / Mustafin F.M., Luk'yanova I.E., Luk'yanova V.А.: pat. na poleznuju model 111118 Ros. Federatciya. № 2011122968/12; zayavl. 07.06.11; opubl. 10.12.11. Byul. №34. 2 s. [in russian].
construction; covering; mathematical model; stability; vertical steel tanks; конструкция; математическая модель; остойчивость; понтон; резервуар типа РВС References to this article (GOST) V.A. Lukyanova, I.R. Kuzeev Definition of optimum sizes for covering with dampers of steel vertical cylindrical tanks // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №5. P.289-300. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/LukyanovaVA/LukyanovaVA_1.pdf