Journal issues: 2/2015
30 April, 2015
OPTIMISATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF A DOUBLE-LAYER ROOF FOR VERTICAL CYLIDRICAL OIL TANKS
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation; Iraq, Dhi Qar University
The best option constructive scheme for the two-layer dome roof PBC scheme is using the module 3. The scheme received the module 3 for PBC with a diameter of 60.7 m has the following characteristics: module height h = 2100 mm, the minimum number of nodes 1773 and 6772 the minimum number of bars, the maximum deformation of 23 mm, the maximum stress of 22.8 MPa. The dead weight of the roof module 3 using a relatively smallest addition to its required minimum number of assembly rods, while maintaining the desired design dimensional stability and provide the required level of security in the operation of the facility.
The authors in this study, a comparative analysis of two-layer dome roofs with different modules. For the calculation, analysis and optimization of the design of two-layer roof was used program SAP2000 , the application of which makes it possible to choose the most appropriate modules and to reduce its own weight of the structure, while receiving the least stress and deformation of the roof of the PBC. As a result, a draft two-layer dome roof for PBC large diameter (60 to 100 meters), which allows the use of the design without additional supports, as well as significantly reduce the cost of the roof, which is extremely important due to the continuing trend towards consolidation capacity PBC.
Developed single-layer dome roofs of large diameter, but their significant drawback is the high cost and large own weight of the structure.
- SAP2000® Integrated Finite Element Analysis and Design of Structures. Steel design manual. Computers and Structures, Inc. Berkeley, California, USA. Revision May 2000. 161 pp.
- Sorochan E.A. Spravochnik proektirovschika. Osnovaniya, fundamentyi i podzemnyie sooruzheniya. M.: Stroyizdat, 1985.479 s. [in Russian].
- Analysis, design and realization of space frames: a state-of-the-art report. Bulletin of the International Association of Shell and Spacial Structures, Special Issue, 1984, 15 (84-85).
- Chilton J. Space grid structures // Produced by Plant a tree. Great Britain, 2000.
- Lyubomir A. Zdravkov. Dome roof of aboveground steel tank with v=70000 m3 capacity. Sofia: 1606, 2006.
dome roofs; oil tanks; roof deformation; SAP 2000; SAP 2000 steel tanks; the nodal connections; деформация крыш; купольные крыши; нефтяные резервуары; стальные резервуары; узловые соединения DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-2-191-205 References to this article (GOST) Karavaichenko M.G., Okab A.K. OPTIMISATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF A DOUBLE-LAYER ROOF FOR VERTICAL CYLIDRICAL OIL TANKS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №2. P.191-205. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2015/ogbus_2_2015_p191-205_KaravaichenkoMG_ru.pdf