Journal issues: 5/2011
1 September, 2011
Optimization of training process for experts of the oil-and-gas industry in conditions of resource restrictions
In this article the problems connected with optimization and resource restrictions during development process of methodical maintenance of simulators for oil-and-gas experts are considered. Now practically there are no scientifically proved and constructive techniques of an estimation of simulators use efficiency, and during simulators development limitation of resources practically is not considered. It, first, restrictions on personnel resources, time of training and financial restrictions. The constructive methodology of optimization is offered. The example of realization of the given approach in the form of the integrated training system is resulted
- Pulikovskii K.B. Prioritet kachestvu podgotovki, professional'nomu obucheniyu i attestatsii rabotnikov organizatsii, podnadzornykh Rostekhnadzoru (Priority for quality training, professional training and certification of employees of organizations, supervised by Rostechnadzor), Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti, 2006, Issue 7, pp. 5 - 7.
- Kozlov M.M., Prusenko B.E. Preduprezhdenie avarii i neschastnykh sluchaev na osnove primeneniya sistemy registratsii opasnykh situatsii (Prevention of accidents through the application of the dangerous situations registration system), Neft, gaz i biznes, 2003. Issue 4 (54), pp. 56 - 63.
- Clymer A.B Justification of Purchase of Simulators or Simulation Equipment // Simulation, 1983, Issue 11, pp. 196 - 198.
- Bykov V.M. Differentsirovannyi podkhod v kadrovoi politike kak faktor ekonomicheskogo i sotsial'nogo blagopoluchiya predpriyatii (A differentiated approach to personnel policy as a factor in economic and social welfare at enterprises), Upravlenie personalom, 2008, № 22 (200), pp. 41 - 43.
- Khafizov F.Sh., Arslanov A.R., Shevchenko D.I., Kudryavtsev A.A. Tseli, trebovaniya i prakticheskie aspekty razrabotki sovremennykh tekhnicheskikh sredstv obucheniya dlya spetsialistov truboprovodnogo transporta (Optimization Approach to the Development of Up-to-Date Technical Means of Training for Oil and Gas Complex Specialists), Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti, 2011, Issue 6, pp. 10 - 15.
- Gevorkyan A.S., Manoyan G.K., Muradyan S.G. et al. Metodika sostavleniya i programmirovaniya uchebno - trenirovochnykh zanyatii dlya trenazherov (The composition and programming the educational-training sessions for training simulators), Elektricheskie stantsii - Power Plants, 1984, Issue 11, pp. 9 - 11.
- Mokrousov S.N. O napravleniyakh deyatel'nosti po povysheniyu bezopasnosti funktsionirovaniya sistem magistral'nogo truboprovodnogo transporta prirodnogo gaza i opasnykh zhidkostei (On the directions of efforts to improve the safety of the systems of the main pipeline transport of natural gas and hazardous liquids), Transportnaya bezopasnost' i tekhnologii, 2005, Issue 2, pp. 56 - 59.
efficiency; resources; simulator; training aids requirement; training systems; обучающие системы; ресурсы; требование к средствам обучения; тренажеры; эффективность References to this article (GOST) F.Sh. Khafizov, D.I. Shevchenko, A.V. Kofanov, I.A. Nikolaev. Optimization of training process for experts of the oil-and-gas industry in conditions of resource restrictions // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №5. P.461-475. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KhafizovFSh/KhafizovFSh_5.pdf