Optimization of the mode of parallel collaboration of gas-distributing units
This article analyzes features of modes of joint parallel operation of gas-distributing units and offers ratios for search of optimum operating modes in a general view. The author of the article studies separately options of collaboration of the same and polytypic units and offers option of a simple way of definition of an optimum mode of collaboration on the basis of the found regularities. The article provides recommendations about the practical use of the results of this research.
- Vanchin A.G. Rapid method for estimating the available capacity of gas turbines and the technical condition of the coefficient for power based on the characteristics of shift patterns GTU changing its condition. // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business." 2012. Number 5.
- Vanchin A.G. Method of assessing the technical condition and the available capacity on the basis of the laws of GTP shift characteristics GTU // Science - XXI Century: Proc. Reports. 4th All-Russian scientific-practical conference of students, post-doctoral students and young researchers. Maikop: Izd MGTI, 2003. Pp. 227-231.
- Vanchin A.G. Rapid method for estimating the available capacity and the coefficient of the technical condition of GTU. // Turbine technology. Number 3. 2005. Pp. 30-32.
- Vanchin A.G. Determination of changes in the performance of the gas turbine in the pumping unit in rejection characteristics of the load. // Main and field pipelines: design, construction, maintenance, repair: scientific and engineering. Sat Moscow: State Oil and Gas University. Gubkin. 2011. 78.
- Vanchin A.G. Methods of assessment of technical condition and forecasting performance of pumping unit SCC-25IR. // Main and field pipelines: design, construction, maintenance, repair: scientific and engineering. Sat Moscow: State Oil and Gas University. Gubkin. 2011. 78.
a gas-compressor plant; a proximate method of diagnostics; a shift of characteristics; available power; diagnostics; technical condition; the characteristic of a gas-turbine plant; transport of natural gas; газоперекачивающий агрегат; диагностика; располагаемая мощность; сдвиг характеристик; техническое состояние; транспорт природного газа; характеристика газотурбинной установки; экспресс метод диагностики References to this article (GOST) A.G. Vanchin. Optimization of the mode of parallel collaboration of gas-distributing units // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.259-272. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Vanchin/Vanchin_9.pdf