SPECIFICS OF GEOLOGICAL STRUCTURE AND OIL RESERVES RECOVERY IN HETEROGENEOUS RESERVOIRSOF PERMIAN-BASHKIRIAN DEPOSITS
Permian-Bashkirian arch fields are characterized by non-uniform recovery of oil reserves, which could be associated with hard-to-recover reserves. Main part is formed by deposits with small oil net pay, low values of permeability, porosity and high viscosity. Accomplished analysis and juxtaposition of reserves recovery maps with heterogeneity maps allow to identify zones with the highest expected coefficients of oil recovery, which is a priority in field development designing.
- Maksimov S.P., Kirov V.A. and others. Geology of oil and gas fields of Volga-Ural oil and gas province. M.: Nedra, 1970. 804 p. (in russian)
- Baimukhametov K.S., Viktorov P.F., Gainullin K.H., Syrtlanov A.Sh. Geological structure and development of oil and gas fields of Bashkortostan. – Ufa: RITS ANK “Bashneft”, 1997. 304 p. (in russian)
- Galeev R.G. Hard-to-recover hydrocarbon reserves recovery increase. M.: KUbK, 1997. 352 p. (in russian)
- Sultanov Sh.H., Kotenev A.Yu., Varlamov D.I. The status of oil reserves recovery of large multilayer fields with complex geological structure // Problems of hard to recover oil and gas reserves development / TSHIMN AN RB. Ufa, 2008. Issue 5. pp. 109-113. (in russian)
- Kotenev A.Yu. Geological and technological specifics of cyclic treatment application on small and medium size deposits of oil // Problems resources and energy economy in technologies of hard-to-recover hydrocarbon reserves development. Ufa: Monographiya, 2009. pp. 335-339. (in russian)
carbonate rocks; oil reserves; oil saturation; permeability; porosity; terrigenous reservoir; запасы нефти; карбонатные породы; нефтенасыщенность; пористость; проницаемость; терригенный коллектор References to this article (GOST) A.Yu. Kotenev SPECIFICS OF GEOLOGICAL STRUCTURE AND OIL RESERVES RECOVERY IN HETEROGENEOUS RESERVOIRSOF PERMIAN-BASHKIRIAN DEPOSITS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2010. №2. P.. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/KotenevAYu/KotenevAYu_1e.pdf