FEATURES INTERPRETED WELL HIGH LATITUDINAL INCLINOMETER MEASUREMENTS AZIMUTHAL ANGLES
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, Russian Federation
Interpretation of directional measurements of azimuthal angles in oil and gas wells without tracking actual seasonal and short-term changes in the geomagnetic field (GMF) leads to significant errors. However, the recovery of short-term variations with the required accuracy without direct measurements in the field, is a complex task. In this regard, in order to improve the accuracy of directional measurements at high-oil and gas fields, solves the problem of restoring short-term variations of the PMG, signal filtering borehole inclinometer (SI) using the moving average method and means of wavelet analysis, interpretation of signals SI, taking into account the Magnetic influences, evaluation error magnetometric SR method for azimuthal angles close to 90° and 270°.
Interpretation of the results obtained inclinometer measurements taking into account the geomagnetic anomalies, short-term variations of the geomagnetic field and the drift of the North Magnetic Pole allowed to exclude methodological measurement error. However, analysis of measurement errors domestic inclinometers showed their metrological contrast settings between them. It is possible to explain disorder of results of measurements by absence metrological of the geophysical equipment directly on a deposit, that does not allow for timely metrological service BI, and in terms of their small number, the complexity of their introduction rotational operation.
The performed wavelet filtering primary logging signals inclinometers demonstrated its effectiveness in comparison with the signal processing method of moving average (MMA). The MMA filtering can be used in real time. But tends filtering errors caused by the location of wells along the axis inclinometer not well or dynamic oscillations at a flow of washing liquid, averaged desired signal loses its informative value. Wavelet filtering based on a frequency analysis of the signal and, depending on the filter parameters, determining its level, can eliminate the undesirable influences on the signal without losing the information content. This paper shows the effectiveness of wavelet only filtration. A detailed analysis of the behavior of the SI in the well and the selection of parameters required levels of filters to eliminate unwanted influences seen outside of this article.
- http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/pmap/index.html (date of treatment - 11.04.14).
- INTERMAGNET - Plotting Service, Geomagnetic Information Nodes, http: //www.intermagnet.org/data-donnee/dataplot-eng.php? Type = dif (date of treatment 04.11.14).
- Gareyshin ZG Analysis of the effects of variations in the geomagnetic field at the Institute of instrumental error agency. Well logging, № 6 (147) -2006. - S.19-30. [in Russian].
- Gareyshin ZG Research and accounting geomagnetic field variations at metrological service inclinometer equipment. // Information technologies in the oil and gas service: Abstracts on-Scientific Conference. Ufa, 2006. S.92-96. [in Russian].
- Lazutin LL Global and polar magnetic storms, 216 pp., MSU, -2012. [in Russian].
- Parks GE Tool for the study of ultraviolet radiation-tion, the unit "Polar" (University of Washington), NASA, http://earthweb.ess.washington.edu/space/SpaceExp/POLAR (date of treatment - 04/11/14)
- SI Isaev. The morphology of auroral / Polar Geophysical Institute, Kola Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences /, http: //www.kosmofizika.ru/abmn/isaev/isaev2.htm. [in Russian].
- Site National Geophysical Data Center, http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag-web (date of treatment - 01.11.14).
- Khalilov EN Global environmental change: a challenge for the development of civilization. The International Committee of GEOCHANGE: Global Change geological environment. Vol.1. London, 30.06.2010. ISSN 2218-5798. [in Russian].
borehole inclinometer measurements in sinfulness geophysical measurements; variations of the geomagnetic field; wavelet signal analysis; вариации геомагнитного поля; вейвлет-анализ сигнала; погрешности геофизических измерений; скважинные инклинометрические измерения DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-6-175-209 References to this article (GOST) Gareyshin Z.G. FEATURES INTERPRETED WELL HIGH LATITUDINAL INCLINOMETER MEASUREMENTS AZIMUTHAL ANGLES // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №6. P.175-209. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/6_2014/ogbus_6_2014_p175-209_GareyshinZG_ru.pdf