Journal issues: 2/2013
1 March, 2013
Features of purification of air of a working zone when processing rubbers at the speeds exceeding speed of high elastic deformation
Mechanical processing of rubber to the existing plants in the workshops of air purification system is centralized air extraction using pipelines, exhaust hoods, cyclones, and fans. When processing at high speeds is not only a mechanical destruction of the rubber, but also thermal and electronic destruction of cross-linked rubber structure. Formed in the air of the workplace aerosols cannot be allocated using standard equipment. The article argues that the only real way to extract air from the spray Chamber is the use of electrostatic filters. Electrostatic filters can lose its effectiveness over time or under the influence of certain chemicals, aerosols or under the influence of high humidity. Electrostatic differential pressure usually increases at a lower rate than on the same mechanical filter efficiency. Thus, the differential pressure is not an indicator of the replacement filter element for electrostatic filters. When you select a filter for air cleaning system of working area in the processing of rubber at speeds exceeding the high speeds deformation, you need to be aware of these differences between mechanical and electrostatic filters, because they affect the filters, as well as the need to clean or replace the filter element. Because hydrocarbons have good electrical insulating properties, even when their small layer on wafer surface electrostatic filters plague falls sharply the degree of air cleaning. The plates can be cleaned only by heating them. Constant heating plates with constant air duct leads to the large consumption of electricity. The authors tested electrostatic filter, equipped with a periodic heating of electrodes and besieging drain beleaguered masses. Studies conducted at the pilot plant, showed that cleaning the plates from sediments of hydrocarbons must be carried out at intervals of at least three times an hour. This is possible if you turn off the ventilation during recharging of processed rubber.
- Makarov V.N., Drozdovskiy V.F. Ispolzovanie amortizirovannyih shin i othodov proizvodstva rezinovyih izdeliy. L.: Himiya, 1986. 248 s., il. [ in Russian]
- Baramboym N.K., Mehanohimiya vyisokomolekulyarnyih soedineniy / Per. s angl. M.: Himiya, 1978. 384 s. [in Russian]
- Mihaylov I.A. Poluchenie galogen soderzhaschih kauchukov metodom mehanohimicheskoy modifikatsii svoystv. M., 2012. 24 s. [in Russian]
- Bogomolov A.I., Gayle A.A., Gromova V.V. Himiya nefti i gaza/Pod red. V.A Proskuryakova. L.: Himiya, 1980. 242 s. [in Russian]
- Himicheskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar / Pod red. I.A. Knunyants. M., 1983. 792 s. [in Russian]
- Pozharovzryivoopasnost veschestv i materialov i sredstva ih tusheniya /Pod red. A. N. Baratova. M.: Himiya, 1990. 384 s. [in Russian]
- Razrushenie /Pod red. G. Libovits; per. s angl. M.: Mir, 1976. - Ch. 2, T. 7. 390 s.
- Shallamah A. Mehanizm iznosa rezin pri trenii/ Per. s angl. M.: Himiya, 1959. 512 s.
aerosol; cyclone; disposal; dust; electrostatic filters; polymer; recycling; rubber; shredding; ventilation; аэрозоль; вентиляция; измельчение; каучук; переработка; полимер; пыль; резина; утилизация; циклон; электростатический фильтр References to this article (GOST) V.P. Klishchenko, T.V. Anastasovsky, Y.R. Abdrakhimov, N.V. Vadulina. Features of purification of air of a working zone when processing rubbers at the speeds exceeding speed of high elastic deformation // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.430-437. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KlishchenkoVP/KlishchenkoVP_2.pdf