Features of definition of saturation of zones of absorption by flushing liquid in carbonate constructions of Timan-Pechora
Widely known oil fields in reef and over reef sediments of Upper Devonian West Tebuka, Pashshora, Kharyaga, Tsentralnohoreyverskogo uplift which preceded the opening of fluid loss that created the emergency situation. Namely, the absorption zone washing liquid to the first evidence of a highly permeable container. The best reservoirs in ledges are karst zones which are diagnosed by technological indicators at drilling in the form of absorption of flushing liquid of different intensity, increase of headway speed to the tool. If absorption of flushing liquid, tool fall are fixed at well drilling instantly, saturation of these zones is established very difficult, and from our point of view we should do it always as it brings enormous geological-economic effect. Therefore we consider that the major task is a forecast of karsts zones through absorption of flushing liquid and tool fall and determination of saturation nature of such zones by a complex of geophysical methods.
- B. arrests Ardalinskoye oil field - the first experience of using a double porosity model (Eclips) in Russia to regulate development / / Arrest V., M. Dorfman, A. Haas, R. Hamatdinov, S. Straus / / Oil and gas vertical. 2002. N 18. S. 67-69. [in Russian]
- Bogdanov BP Structure and petroleum potential Domanik-Tournaisian carbonate complex Timan-Pechora province / BP Bogdanov, VI Bogatsky, LA Gobanov. / / Geology and exploration of oil resources in the Kama-Kinel system deflections. Moscow: Nauka, 1991. S. [in Russian]
- Grachevsky MM Solomatins AV Upper Devonian oil and gas potential barrier reefs, the Timan-Pechora provincetion / / Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1977. T. 232, № 4. S. 875-878. [in Russian]
- Latyshova MG, Martynov, VG, Sokolova TF Practical guidance on data interpretation: studies. manual for high schools. M: LLC "Core-Biznestsentr", 2007. 327 s. [in Russian]
- The effectiveness of geophysical methods in search of reefs in the TimanPechora province / Matviyevskaya ND and others / / Tr. / VNIGNI. 1982. Number 237. P. 22-33. [in Russian]
a ledge; interpretation; oil; reservoir; seismic recording anomalies; Timan-Pechora province; аномалии сейсмической записи; интерпретация; коллектор; нефть; риф; Тимано-Печорская провинция References to this article (GOST) S.E. Terentev, B.P. Bogdanov. Features of definition of saturation of zones of absorption by flushing liquid in carbonate constructions of Timan-Pechora // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.123-148. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/TerentevSE/TerentevSE_1.pdf