Journal issues: 1/2006
Language: (RU, EN)
APPLICATION FEATURES OF THERMO BAROCHEMICAL EFFECT ON THE BOTTOM-HOLE ZONE
The paper describes features of complex thermobarochemical treatment (TBCT) method applied to bottom-hole zones (BHZ). The method is based on the use of solid rocket fuels, and the authors consider its application regarding for geological and technical safety of works and the geological effectiveness – the two factors contradicting each other to some extent.
- Agliullin m.m., Fazylov R.G., Abdullin V.M., Kurmayev A.S. Materials and procedure of oil well stimulation by means of complex thermobarochemical effect. – NTV “Karotazhnik”, issue 38, 1998.
- Enikeyev M.D., Fuss V.A., Andreyev V.K. et al. Thermobarochemical well treatment at the oilfiels in Perm oblast. – “Neftyanoe hozyaistvo”, No 4, 1999.
- Agliullin M.M., Abdullin V.M., Shuvalov A.V., Plotnikov I.G. et al. New thermobarochemical treatment procedures for bottom-hole formation zone. – NTV “Karotazhnik”, issue 92, 2002.
- Rodionov I. Stimulation of oil production at the fields of OAO “LUKOIL”. – “Neft i Capital”, No 5, spec. supplement “Nefteotdacha”, - 2002.
- Geological-technical report “Industrial test treatment of the bottom-hole zone in the oil wells with application of thermobarochemical techniques”. – Zhanaozen, RK, 2002.
- Agliullin M.M., Abdullin V.M., Abdullin M.M., Kurmayev A.S. Development and introduction of the thermobarochemical method increasing the productivity of oil and gas wells. – Electronic scientific journal “Oil and Gas Business”, 2004, http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Agliullin/Agliullin_1.pdf
- RF Patent # 2240425 “Device for Thermobarochemical Treatment of the Bottom-hole well zone”.
- Pre-patent for invention in RGKP NIIS of Republic of Kazakhstan by application No 2005/2003.1 dated 04.02.05 “Method of Thermobarochemical Treatment of the Bottom-hole Formation Zone and Device for its Implementation” (decision of issuance dated 19.01.2006, No 12-2/244).