Journal issues: 1/2014
1 January, 2014
Parameters of unsteady movement of injected fluid in tubing string during operation of pulsing devices
During the operation of pulsing devices on the well face there are short-term overlappings of a through bore for liquid pass as a result of which water hammers appear in the column of injected liquid, the parameters of which depending on the difference of elasticity of liquid and the tubing are transferred to the last one. In this regard there is a need to define the analytical dependences characterizing the values of pressure and speed of movement of liquid in any arbitrary cross section of a liquid column inside the tubing. To study these processes a problem of distribution of a water hammer of viscous liquid in the tubing from operation of pulsing devices on the well face on the basis of N.E. Zhukovsky’s classical equation about a water hammer was solved. Linearized equations of unsteady liquid movement represent a linear hyperbolic system and are a special case of telegraph equations. The problem was solved by the variable separation method which consists in finding particular solutions of the considered system meeting the set conditions. Entry and boundary conditions taking into account the unit at the bottom end of the tubing of reformative pulsing devices are set, and the column is isolated by a packer. The common decision of non-uniform system, according to the known formulas, is decomposed in Fourier series. As a result, we obtained expressions for speed of propagation and pressure amplitudes of hydroblows of injected liquid from operation of pulsing devices in the tubing on the well face. The received expressions were analyzed resulting in regularity of determination of amplitude of hydroblow pressure change in any cross section of the tubing being revealed. It will allow to predict in advance the most dangerous sites from the point of view of long-life reliability of a column of pipes during cyclic liquid injection in the system of reservoir pressure maintenance.
- Barenblatt G.I., Entov V.M., Ryzhik V.M. Dvizhenie zhidkostej i gazov v prirodnyh plasta. M.: Nedra, 1984. 211s. [in Russian].
- Korn G., Korn T. Spravochnik po matematike dlja nauchnyh rabotnikov i inzhenerov / M.: Nauka, 1984. 831s. [in Russian].
- Timoshenko S.P., Jang D.H., Uiver U. Kolebanija v inzhenernom dele. M.: Mashinostroenie, 1985. 472s. [in Russian].
- Sarojan A.E., Subbotin M.A. Jekspluatacija kolonn nasosno-kompressornyh trub. M.: Nedra, 1985. 216s. [in Russian].
- Valiullin A.V. Sovershenstvovanie vibrovozdejstvija na prizabojnuju zonu dlja povyshenija priemistosti vodonagnetatel'nyh skvazhin. Dis....kand.tehn.nauk Bugul'ma, 1983. 154 s. [in Russian].
- Gabdrahimov M.S., Arhipenko A.Ju., Habibullin M.Ja. O rasprostranenii gidroakusticheskih kolebanij zhidkosti v uslovijah skvazhiny. Rukopis' deponirovana vo VNIIOJeNG 1988 g., VINITI «Deponirovannye nauchnye raboty, №6 (200). 142s. [in Russian].
- Gadiev S.M. Ispol'zovanie vibracii v dobyche nefti. M.: Nedra, 1977. 159s. [in Russian].
- Barber A.H., George C.J., Stiles L.H., Thompson B.B. Infill Drilling to Increase Reserves – Actual Experience in Nine Fields in Texas, Oklahoma and Illinois/ - J.Pet.Tech. (Aug.1983), rr.1530 – 1538.
entry and boundary conditions; equations; Fourier series; injecting of liquids; orthogonal system; pressure; pulsing; speed; tubing; uniform system; water hammer; гидроудар; давление; жидкостей; закачка; импульсный; колонна НКТ; начальные и граничные условия; однородная система; ортоганальная система; ряды Фурье.; скорость; уравнения DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-1-148-165 References to this article (GOST) M.Ya. Khabibullin, I.G. Arslanov. Parameters of unsteady movement of injected fluid in tubing string during operation of pulsing devices // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №1. P.148-165. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KhabibullinMYa/KhabibullinMYa_2.pdf