Graphical modeling method application in construction of petrochemical plant block-diagram
The article represents a block diagram executed by a new method. A traditional block diagram has quite a few drawbacks: place and location of blocks are not clearly defined; orientation and direction of lines are not determined by their configuration and material flow properties; communications within the plant structure form an intricate network of lines; it is difficult to trace some connections as well as to extract information contained in the diagram; the system of relationships is impossible to visually identify. Thus, the conventional methods of block diagram construction create cumbersome and uninformative graphical representations of production. The new method involves graphical modeling. Optimization of petrochemical production graphical representation is carried out on the example of a plant which is a structural unit of the largest petrochemical complex in Russia. An analysis of petrochemical production structure was carried out, its results are presented. The plant has two productions: production of ethylene, propylene and liquid pyrolysis products containing a significant amount of aromatic hydrocarbons; plastics production. The plant production cycle is divided into petrochemical process blocks. Each production consists of several process blocks. A linear network with process blocks is constructed. Elements and their connecting bonds are arranged in a certain order. The plant block diagram is constructed by connecting all the blocks of single processes. This graphical model of a plant block diagram is more descriptive and easier to use for system analysis; it forms unified graphical representation of a petrochemical plant. Due to the graphical modeling method system, petrochemical production block diagrams are represented in a significantly simplified form, convenient for analysis, storage, processing and using the information contained in graphic models of petrochemical processes.
- Graficheskie modeli protsessov pererabotki nefti i gaza / Аbyzgildin A.Yu. i dr. M.: «Khimiya», 2004. 176 s. [in Russian].
- Аbyzgildin A.Yu., Fomina V.V. Graficheskaya model neftepererabatyvaushchego zavoda // Neftegazovoe delo. 2008. T.6, № 1. S. 44 46. [in Russian].
- Аbyzgildin A.Yu., Fomina V.V. Postroenie blok-skhem neftepererabatyvaushchikh i neftekhimicheskikh proizvodstv metodom graficheskikh modelej // Perspektivy razvitiya khimicheskoy pererabotki goryuchikh iskopaemykh: materialy konferentsyi, Sankt Peterburg. Khimizdat, 2006. S. 244. [in Russian].
- Magerramov A.M., Akhmedova R.A., Akhmedova N.F. Neftekhimiya i neftepererabotka. Uchebnik dlya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenij. Baku: Izdatrlstvo «Baky Universiteti», 2009. 660 s. [in Russian].
- Potekhin V.M., Potekhin V.V. Osnovy teorii khimimicheskikh protsessov tekhnologii organicheskikh veshchestv i neftepererabotki. SPb.: Khimizdat, 2007. 944 s. [in Russian].
- Fomina V.V. Izobrazhenie tekhnologicheskikh skhem v vide graficheskikh modelej // Edinoe obrazovatelnoe prostranstvo Rossii i neobkhodimost ego formirovaniya v obshchestve: Vserossiyskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsyya: sb. statey. Penza, 2003. S. 172. [in Russian].
block diagram; ethylene; graphic model; method of graphical modeling; petrochemical processes; petrochemical production; propylene; structural analysis; system analysis.; блок-схема; графическая модель; метод графического моделирования; нефтехимические процессы; нефтехимическое производство; пропилен; системный анализ.; структурный анализ; этилен DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-1-263-272 References to this article (GOST) V.V. Fomina, Yu.A. Zharinov, A.Yu. Abyzgildin. Graphical modeling method application in construction of petrochemical plant block-diagram // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №1. P.263-272. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/FominaVV/FominaVV_1.pdf