The appliance of neural nets in hot mining development analysis of Yarega field
The task of well classification of Yarega field according to level (upper or lower) with appliance of neural nets is described in this article. While field development it is unknown in advance by which path in payout bad exploitation well would be penetrate. The course of well, as a rule, is determined by mineral deposit bedding and mechanical-and-physical properties of formations influenced on it course at the process of drilling. It is necessarily to specify direction of well bevel way that well throughout the length was in productive zone. While drilling of directional and horizontal wells appears a problem of trajectory distortion of well bores. The well drilled in cellar deck may partly draw off water formation or the top level of bed. Analogical situations may be (and occur) for wells at top level. The main reason of trajectory distortion is imperfection and worn-out state of well drills. The date base of technological indexes of underground wells tilted blocks south-west is created in which are advanced cumulative oil production, water per annum and mean annual temperature. On the basis of database neuron net is obtained enabled to group according to decks. The package STATISTICA Neural Networks was used for building the neuron net.
- Termoshahtnaya razrabotka neftyanyh mestorozhdenii / Yu. P. Konoplev [i dr.]. M. : OOO “Nedra-Biznescentr”, 2006. 288 s. [in russian].
- Ruzin L. M. Osobennosti i innovacionnye napravleniya osvoeniya resursov vysokovyazkih neftei // Izvestiya Komi NC UrO RAN. 2010. №2. C. 92-97. [in russian].
- Morozyuk O. A. Puti povysheniya effektivnosti termoshahtnoi razrabotki zalezhei anomal'no vyazkoi nefti (na primere Yaregskogo mestorozhdeniya): dis kand. tehn. nauk. Uhta, 2011. 137 s. [in russian].
- Neiroinformatika / A. N. Gorban' [i dr.]. Novosibirsk: Nauka. Sibirskoe predpriyatie RAN, 1998. 296 s. [in russian].
- Borovikova V. P. Neironnye seti. STATISTICA Neural Networks: Metodologiya i tehnologii sovremennogo analiza dannyh. M. : Goryachaya liniya - Telekom, 2008. 392 s. [in russian].
borehole deviation; high-viscosity oil; hot mining development; neural net; высоковязкая нефть; нейронная сеть; термошахтная разработка; угол наклона скважины References to this article (GOST) E.A. Kaneva The appliance of neural nets in hot mining development analysis of Yarega field // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №4. P.87-95. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KanevaEA/KanevaEA_1.pdf