Forecasting of gelling formation time for non-organic compounds on nepheline base with the help of neural networks method
This article is dedicated to gelling kinetics of compound on nepheline and hydrochloric acid base which is used for carrying out water control operations in oil wells. Laboratory experiments and mathematical simulation of chemical process have shown that there are non-linear relationship between both gelling time and influencing factors. This relationship are well described by the neural networks method. Therefore, it is reasonable to apply neural networks method for planning of water control works in conditions of oil fields.
- Lenchenkova L.E. Povyshenie nefteotdachi plastov fiziko-khimicheskimi metodami (Improved oil recovery by physicochemical methods). Moscow: “Nedra-Biznestsentr”, 1998. 394 p.
- Babalyan G.A. Fiziko-khimicheskie protsessy v dobyche nefti (Physical and chemical processes in oil production). Moscow: Nedra, 1974. 200 p.
- Iler R. Khimiya kremnezema (Chemistry of silica). Moscow: Mir, 1982. 810 p.
- Medvedev V.S., Potemkin V.G. Neironnye seti. Matlab 6 (Neural networks. Matlab 6). Moscow: DIALOG-MIFI, 2002. 496 p.
- Ezhov A.A., Shumskii S.A., Neirokomp'yuting i ego primenenie v ekonomike i biznese. Uchbnoe posobie (Neurocomputing and its application in economics and business. Textbook.). Moscow: MIFI, 1998. 224 p.
gelling kinetics; neural networks method; water control technologies; водоизоляционные технологии.; кинетика гелеобразования; метод нейронных сетей References to this article (GOST) Lenchenkova L.E., Lenchenkov N.S., Akchurin Kh.I. Forecasting of gelling formation time for non-organic compounds on nepheline base with the help of neural networks method // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №3. P.328-335. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Lenchenkova/Lenchenkova_2.pdf