Program complex for modelling of operation of the main pipelines
In article questions of calculations of operating modes of the main oil pipelines are considered. One of the largest consumers of energy resources in the Russian Federation is oil pipeline transport, and the main share in pumping of oil (88%) on pipelines in the Russian Federation is the share of JSC Transneft. For 2010 the cost of used energy resources in JSC Transneft made 32,127 billion rubles. The costs of JSC Transneft of the electric power when pumping oil on pipelines for 2010 made 31961 million rubles per year that corresponds to electricity consumption about 13 billion kilowatt hour per year. With such volumes of electricity consumption the questions of rational and effective use are of current importance. One of the most effective methods of decreasing the expense of electric power on oil pumping on MN is optimization of modes of their work and development of measures connected with it. The complexity of problems of modeling of operating modes of the main oil pipelines consists of large volume of possible modes depending on many parameters, such as physical and chemical properties of oil, schemes of works, a state and quantity of the pump and power equipment which was in work, etc. In the Institute of Mechanics UNTS RAN a complex of programs allowing to solve the following problems was developed: modeling of a technological site of the main oil pipeline; definition of a number of optimum modes for a technological site; definition of a number of optimum modes for the main oil pipeline with pumpings/dumpings; transfer scoping at the chosen quantity of the pump and power equipment; definition of an optimum operating mode of the main oil pipeline for the set volume of transfer; calculation of optimum modes of operation of two main oil pipelines; identification of passport and actual characteristics of the pump and power equipment and linear part of the main oil pipeline.
- OAO «AK «Transneft'» Konsolidirovannaya finansovaya otchetnost', podgotovlennaya v sootvetstvii s MSFO za god, zakonchivshiisya 31 dekabrya 2010 g. 51s. [in Russian].
- Kutukov S.E. Informacionno-analiticheskie sistemy magistral'nyh truboprovodov. M.: SIP RIA, 2002. 324 s. [in Russian].
- Truboprovodnyi transport nefti. Pod red. S.M. Vainshtoka. ucheb. Dlya vuzov, v 2-t. M.: OOO «Nedra-Biznescentr», 2002. T.1. 407s.: il. [in Russian].
- Loicyanskii L.G. Mehanika zhidkosti i gaza. M.: Nauka. 1978.736 s. [in Russian].
- Truboprovodnyi transport nefti i gaza: ucheb. dlya vuzov / Aliev R.A.[ i dr.]. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. M.: Nedra, 1988. 368s.: il. [in Russian].
- RD 153-39.4-113-01 Normy tehnologicheskogo proektirovaniya magistral'nyh nefteprovodov. 2001. 54 s. [in Russian].
- Avtorskoe svidetel'stvo ob oficial'noi registracii programmy dlya EVM «Opredelenie ryada optimal'nyh rezhimov raboty magistral'nyh truboprovodov pri vybrannyh kriteriyah optimal'nosti (ORORMT)»/ Bogdanov R.M., Lukin S.V. Patent № 2011611173, zaregistrirovannyi v Reestre programm dlya EVM po zayavke № 2010617845 ot 4 fevralya 2011 g. 1s. [in Russian].
electric power.; modeling; modes of works; pipeline; program complex; моделирование; программный комплекс; режимы работ; трубопровод; электроэнергия DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-1-166-177 References to this article (GOST) R.M. Bogdanov. Program complex for modelling of operation of the main pipelines // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №1. P.166-177. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Bogdanov/Bogdanov_4.pdf