Simple hydraulic model of compressor shop of the main gas pipeline
This article shows regularities of changes of pressure loss and expenses of work of compression in a technological binding of compressor shop of the main gas pipeline during changes of a commercial consumption of gas. During research regularities of joint change of the specified indicators are revealed. On their basis simple settlement dependences which allow to reduce considerably total amount of calculations at design of new operating modes and search of optimum decisions are offered. In the work the author on examples shows acceptable level of accuracy of the offered ratios.
- Staskevich N.L., Sevyarynets G.N., Vigdorchik D.Y. Reference gas supply and use of gas. Nedra, 1990. 762 s.
- Norms of process design of gas mains. STO Gazprom. Moscow: JSC "Gazprom", 2006. 192 s.
- Pipelinetransportion of oil and gas: studies. for schools / Aliev R.A. et al, 2nd ed., rev. and add. Nedra, 1988.368s.: Ill.
- Lopatin A.S. Thermodynamic providing energy technologies-cal problems of natural gas pipelines. Moscow: Publishing House "Oilman", 1996. 82.
- Kalinin A.F. Calculation, control and optimization of pumping units. NewYork: IPA-Press, 2011. 264 s.
a gas-compressor plant; hydraulic calculation; hydraulic model; optimum mode; technical condition; transport of natural gas; газоперекачивающий агрегат; гидравлическая модель; гидравлический расчет; оптимальный режим; техническое состояние; транспорт природного газа References to this article (GOST) A.G. Vanchin. Simple hydraulic model of compressor shop of the main gas pipeline // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.273-280. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Vanchin/Vanchin_10.pdf