Journal issues: 4/2013
Calculation and selection of wellhead ejector for the wells equipped with an electric centrifugal installations
This paper focuses on the application of technology to the wellhead ejector wells equipped with electric submersible pumps (ESPs). Formation fluid is supplied to the gas wellhead reception ejector built in the flow line. Passing through nozzle wellhead apparatus, it creates negative pressure in the receiving chamber, which communicates with the borehole annulus. As a result of gas injected into the annulus flow line, the pressure in the annulus is reduced to the pressure in the receiving chamber, the dynamic level rises to the level of immersion and pump increases. An additional potential to increase the pump performance, which is determined by the difference in dynamic levels before and after the jet pump, and which may be implemented in additional oil. To assess the effect of additional oil production from the reduction of pressure in the annulus were calculated for a sample of five wells of one of the fields of the Samara region, which are operated by electric submersible pumps (ESPs). The calculations show that the decrease in gas pressure in the annulus while maintaining the dynamic level allows you to increase oil production. Achieving the effect caused by the reduction of gas pressure in the annulus while maintaining the dynamic level.
- The use of "Tandem” pump-ejector systems on oil field of Russian Federation /Drozdov A.N.еt.// Oilfield Engineering, №3. 2004. S. 31-46. [in Russian].
- Urazakov K.R., Molchanova V.A., Topolnikov A.S. Mathematical model of a rock installation with ejector for siphoning off gas from annular space, Interval, №6 (101)б 2007. S.54-60 [in russian].
- Molchanova V.A., Topolnikov A.S. The study of effectiveness of a device for pumping gas from annular space // Oilfield Engineering, №10. 2007. S.34-40. [in Russian].
- Fairchild P.W., Sherry M.J. Wellhead gas compression extends life of beampumped wells // World Oil, №6. 1992. S.71.
- Fattakhov R.B., Salakhutdinov R.Z., Tronov V.P. Determination of the conditions of applicability of the suspended compressor driven by the beam-pumping unit // TatNIPIneft labors, 1996. S.200-208. [in Russian].
- Brill J.P., Mukerji K. Multiphase flow in wells. Moscow – Izhevsk: Computer research Institute. 2006. S. 384.
- Hasan A.R., Kabir C.S. Two-phase flow in vertical and inclined annuli // Int. J.Multiphase Flow. 1992. Vol.18. S. 279-293.
- Method of calculating the parameters of the jet pump for use with the ESP/ Topolnikov A.S. i dr. // Oil and Gas Business, №3. 2011. S.134-146. [in Russian].
- Reference Guide for the design and development of oil fields. Crude oil production. Edited by S.K. Gimadutdinova / Andriasov R.S. et. M.: Resources, 1983. S.455. [in Russian].
annulus oil wells; gas factor; injection; installation of submersible centrifugal pumps; oil production rate; the dynamic level; wellhead ejector; газовый фактор; дебит нефти; динамический уровень; затрубное пространство нефтяной скважины; инжекция; установки погружных электроцентробежных насосов; устьевой эжектор References to this article (GOST) K.R. Urazakov, R.I. Vakhitova, A.S. Topolnikov, K.A. Dubovickiy, R.A. Akhmetshin Calculation and selection of wellhead ejector for the wells equipped with an electric centrifugal installations // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №4. P.212-224. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/UrazakovKR/UrazakovKR_2.pdf