Journal issues: 5/2011
1 September, 2011
Calculation of the optimal amount of workover teams within an oil and gas field
The method of calculation of the optimal amount of workover teams within an oil and gas production shop or a field as a whole in final stages of the development is described in the article. The formula of the dependence between a success of geological-technical actions and an amount of carried out repairs is derived and offered for use. The calculation of economic efficiency connected with the reduction of charges for the workovers’ fulfillment is represented. The causes are defined and the explanation of the decrease of the geological-technical actions ratio as a result of the increase carried out workover jobs is shown.
- Dmitrievskii A.N. Vysokie tekhnologii neftyanoi i gazovoi promyshlennosti – osnova uskorennogo innovatsionnogo razvitiya ekonomiki Rossii (The high tech of oil and gas industry - a basis of the accelerated innovative evolution of Russian economy). Proceedings of III International science symposium “Enhanced Oil recovery - theory and practice”, Moscow, 20-21.09.2011, Vol. 1, pp. 4-6.
- Dolzhnostnaya instruktsiya zamestitelya nachalnika - veduschego geologa TsDNG (The job description of a deputy head - senior geologist of an oil and gas production workshop). Nizhnevartovsk: «Samotlorneftegas» JSC, 2010. 8 p.
- Zhdanov S.A., Sutormin S.E. Analiz effektivnosti ekspluatatsii mnogoplastovykh neftyanykh mestorozhdenii na pozdnei stadii razrabotki (Analysis of operational efficiency multilayer oil fields in the late stage of development). Proceedings of III International science symposium “Enhanced Oil recovery - theory and practice”, Moscow, 20-21.09.2011, Vol. 1, pp. 82-90.
- Kahaner D., Moler K., Nash S. Chislennye metody i programmnoe obespechenie. Moscow: Mir, 2001. 575 p. (Translated from David K. Kahaner, Cleve Moler, and S.G. Nash, Numerical Methods and Software, Prentice-Hall, 1989. 495 p.).
- Krainova E.A., Andreev A.F. Organizatsiya proizvodstva (na predpriyatiyakh neftegazovogo kompleksa): ucheb. posobie (The organization of production (oil and gas companies)). Moscow: Nedra, 2010. 250 p.
- Shmal' G.I. Ne tol'ko aplodismenty. K itogam 2010 goda (Not only applauses. The results of 2010 year). Burenie i neft, 2011, Issue 3, pp. 3-8.
calculation of the amount of workover teams within an oil and gas production field; success of geological-technical actions; расчет количества бригад КРС в ЦДНГ; успешность ГТМ References to this article (GOST) M.G. Kubrak. Calculation of the optimal amount of workover teams within an oil and gas field // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №5. P.112-121. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Kubrak/Kubrak_3.pdf