Calculation of gas air cooling unit in the condition of compressor station of the main gas pipeline
The author of the work analyzes features of collaboration of gas air cooling devices in the condition of compressor station of the main gas pipeline; analyzes versions of the most widespread technological scheme of compressor shop of the main gas pipeline with a parallel binding of devices of gas air cooling with general collectors at an entrance and at an exit. The author describes all ways of regulation of work of unit of gas air cooling in the conditions of compressor station of the main gas pipeline; formulates a task concerning development of a method of calculation of the generalized indicators of work of knot of gas air cooling; offers the main methods, formulas and the ratios used at calculations of work of gas air cooling device. For comparison of parameters of work of gas air cooling device with two switched-on fans and with one switched-on fan with use of the equation of Shukhov, the author offers a simple ratio, offers calculations for the wide range of sizes of a commercial consumption of gas and temperature of atmospheric air which confirm the acceptable accuracy of the offered ratio. The author of the article shows low level of accuracy of all-widespread approach to calculation of parameters of operation of the gas air cooling device with one switched-on fan, when all cooling air from the working fan is distributed evenly on all area of section. The author offers the method of calculation with use of Shukhov equation where the accuracy of results is much higher. On the basis of the offered ratio with use of Shukhov equation and the equations of warm and material balance, the author derives a formula for determination of temperature of gas at the exit of gas cooling unit at any option of turning on of fans. The author shows and proves a formula of dependence of total consumed electric power from number of the switched-on fans on gas cooling unit. Using the offered express method of calculation of gas cooling unit which is convenient at practical application, the author compares options of sequence of turning on of fans. Most economic of all possible sequences of turning on of fans is such when at the exit of compressor shop you at first turn on one fan on each device, then – the others, if necessary. The concrete example given by the author, shows considerable economic effect when the optimum sequence of regulation is used.
- Vanchin A.G. Metody ocenki raboty apparatov vozdushnogo ohlazhdenija gaza pri raznyh variantah vkljuchenija ventiljatorov // Neftegazovoe delo: jelektron. nauch. zhurn./UGNTU. 2012. №5. S. 279-286. URL: http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Vanchin/Vanchin_4.pdf
- Metodika teplovogo i ajerodinamicheskogo rascheta apparatov vozdushnogo ohlazhdenija. M.: VNIINEFTEMASh, 1982. 97 s. [in Russian].
- Metodika teplovogo i ajerodinamicheskogo rascheta apparatov vozdushnogo ohlazhdenija tipov I AVZ i I AVG. M.: VNIINEFTEMASh, 1988. 9 s. [in Russian].
- Mustafin F.M., Konovalov N.I., Gil'metdinov R.F. Mashiny i oborudovanie gazonefteprovodov: ucheb. posobie dlja vuzov. Ufa: Monografija, 2002. 384 s. [in Russian].
- Normy tehnologicheskogo proektirovanija magistral'nyh gazoprovodov. STO Gazprom. M.: OAO «Gazprom», 2006. 192 s. [in Russian].
- Teploobmen pri truboprovodnom transporte nefti i gaza / Antonova E.O. i dr. Spb.: Nedra, 1999. 228 s. [in Russian].
- Truboprovodnyj transport nefti i gaza: ucheb. dlja vuzov/ Aliev R.A. i dr. – 2- e izd., pererab. i dop. M.: Nedra, 1988. 368 s.: il. [in Russian].
- Shpotakovskij M.M. Teplovye rezhimy magistral'nyh gazoprovodov. M.: RGU nefti i gaza im. I.M. Gubkina, 2004. 160 s. [in Russian].
air cooling device; characteristic; diagnostics; express method; factor of a technical condition; technical condition; transport of natural gas; аппарат воздушного охлаждения; диагностика; коэффициент технического состояния; техническое состояние; транспорт природного газа; характеристика; экспресс метод References to this article (GOST) A.G. Vanchin. Calculation of gas air cooling unit in the condition of compressor station of the main gas pipeline // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №3. P.164-179. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Vanchin/Vanchin_14.pdf