Journal issues: 3/2011
1 May, 2011
Development of the emulsion compositions to adjustment filtration properties of bottom zone of injection wells
The results of laboratory comparison of emulsion compositions, that were made with emulsifiers Neftenol NZ and YALAN-E2, are presented. It is determined that the emulsion composition, which includes emulsifier YALAN-E2, is better than it’s analogue in several characteristics and the practical application of this composition as a liquid in seepage regulation technologies on injection wells of Western Siberian oilfields is suggested.
- Gershtanskii O.S. Intensifikatsiya dobychi nefti putem primeneniya vremenno-blokiruyushchikh sostavov (Intensification of oil production through the use temporarily blocking compositions). Oil Industry - Neftyanoe khozyaistvo, 2004, Issue 9, pp. 96 - 98.
- Gorbunov A.T., Petrakov A.M., Kayumov L.Kh., Kryanev D.Yu., Magadov R.S., Silin M.A., Chistyakov A.Yu. Primenenie khimicheskikh reagentov AO «Khimeko-GANG» dlya povysheniya nefteotdachi i intensifikatsii dobychi nefti (Application of chemical reagents JSC "Himeko-GANG" for enhanced oil recovery and oil production intensification). Oil Industry - Neftyanoe khozyaistvo, 1997, Issue 12, pp. 65 - 69.
- M.K. Rogachev et. al. Emulsifier of return water-oil emulsions. Patent 2414290 of Russian Federation. Date of publication: 20.03.2011.
- Orlov G.A., Kendis M.Sh., Glushchenko V.N. Primenenie obratnykh emul'sii v neftedobyche (The use of inverse emulsions in oil production). Moscow: Nedra, 1991. 224 p.
- Rogachev M.K., Strizhnev K.V. Bor'ba s oslozhneniyami pri dobyche nefti (Struggle with complications in oil production). Moscow: Nedra-Biznestsentr Ltd, 2006. 295 p.
emulsifier; emulsion composition; filtration; rheology; seepage regulation technologies; thermostability; потокоотклоняющие технологии; реология; термостабильность; фильтрация; эмульгатор; эмульсионный состав References to this article (GOST) M.K. Rogatchev, D.V. Mardashov, A.R. Mavliev, K.V. Strizhnev Development of the emulsion compositions to adjustment filtration properties of bottom zone of injection wells // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №3. P.180-190. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Rogachev/Rogachev_2.pdf