Development and testing of device for thermal influence on tubing threaded connections
The results of preliminary tests of design developed by authors so-called “thermal breaker” on tubing threaded connection before uncoupling for the purpose of uncoupling moment decrease are carried out in the work. The technique of tests and also thermal influence process is described in article. The mechanism of normal to thread surface tension reduction during heating is considered. It is established that the effect from heating is observed only in a certain interval of time and volume of water submitted to the breaker container.
- Galeev A.S., Mindiyarova N.I., Suleimanov R.N. Primenenie ul'trazvukovogo polya dlya povysheniya resursa rez'bovogo soedineniya NKT (Application of the ultrasonic field to increase the resource threaded connection of tubing), Stroitel'stvo neftyanykh i gazovykh skvazhin na sushe i na more, 2009, Issue 1, pp. 31-35.
- Bashnin Yu.A., Ushakov B.K., Sekei A.G. Tekhnologiya termicheskoi obrabotki (Heat treatment technology. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1986. 113 p.
- Anur'ev V.I. Spravochnik konstruktora-mashinostroitelya: v 3 tom. (Machinist's handbook : in 3 vol.). Tom 1. 8-ed. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2001. 920 p.
- RD 153- 39.0-365-04. Instruktsiya po ekspluatatsii nasosno-kompressornykh trub (Operating manual of tubing). Samara: VNIITneft, 2004. 69 p.
- Patent of Russian Federation № 2422616. Heat breaker of threaded connections of oil-well tubing. Publ: 27.06.2011.
thermal influence; threading; tubing; НКТ; резьба; тепловое воздействие References to this article (GOST) A.D. Vadigullin, A.C. Galeev, R.N. Suleymanov. Development and testing of device for thermal influence on tubing threaded connections // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2011. №5. P.41-47. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Vadigullin/Vadigullin_1.pdf