DEVELOPMENT OF COMPOSITE ADDITIVE IMPROVES ANTICORROSION AND TRIBOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF DRILLING WASH SOLUTION
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Currently applied technology of drilling oil and gas wells is characterized by problems related to the instability of work of the downhole drilling motors, they stops, short service life of working bodies (WB), accidents – flaps, destruction of structural elements DDM, arrangements of the drill string (DS). The reason for some of these problems is the corrosion. Currently struggle with corrosion includes a number of methods, such as protection at the manufacturing stage of the metal, treatment of the environment to reduce the aggressiveness by introducing corrosion inhibitors. To reduce the effect of corrosion produced corrosion inhibitors or retarders, these agents increase the corrosion resistance DSF, they are one of the most effective means of protection of drilling equipment, drilling and rock cutting tool. The effect of inhibitors due to a change of the surface state of the metal, because of adsorption of the inhibitor or forming with cations of metal sparingly soluble compound. To reduce the negative effects of corrosiveness circulating fluid in the drilling equipment; drilling tubes and rock cutting tools made of high-alloy steels, use of special corrosion-resistant plating compositions. In the industrial environment, in some cases, reducing the loss because of corrosion can be achieved by changing the composition of the medium. Increasing anti-corrosion properties of DCF is one of the most effective means of protection of drilling equipment, drilling and rock cutting tool.
- Lazarev G.E., Rozenfel'd I.L., Harlamova T.L. Abrazivnoe iznashivanie stali 08H18N10 v uslovijah jelektrohimicheskoj poljarizacii// F.H.M.M., 1981, №2.S41-45s. [in Russian].
- Akimov, G.V. Osnovy uchenija o korrozii i zashhite metallov. M.: Metallurgizdat, 1956.464 s. [in Russian].
- Mudruk, A.S. Korrozija i voprosy konstruirovanija. M.: 1984.136s. [in Russian].
- Konesev, G.V., Mavljutov, M.R., Spivak, A.I. Protivoiznosnye i smazochnye svojstva burovyh rastvorov. M.: Nedra, 1980. 144s. [in Russian].
- Konesev, G.V., Mavljutov, M.R., Spivak, A.I. Smazochnoe dejstvie sred v burovoj tehnologii. M.: Nedra, 1993. 272s. [in Russian].
aggressive environment; anticorrosive properties; corrosion; corrosion inhibitors; corrosion-resistant compositions; downhole drilling motors; potentiostat; tribological indicators; агрессивная среда; антикоррозионные свойства; винтовой забойный двигатель; ингибиторы коррозий; коррозионно-стойкие составы; коррозия; потенциостата; триботехнические показатели DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-1-47-63 References to this article (GOST) Al-Suhili M.H. DEVELOPMENT OF COMPOSITE ADDITIVE IMPROVES ANTICORROSION AND TRIBOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF DRILLING WASH SOLUTION // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №1. P.47-63. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/1_2015/ogbus_1_2015_p47-63_Al-SuhiliMH_ru.pdf