DEVELOPMENT OF KOUMISS PRODUCTS FOR PREVENTIVE PURPOSES
FSBEI HE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
In oil and gas sector tendencies, the bound to innovative and investment development of oil and gas branch are noticeable that leads to decrease in economically unefficient workplaces, causes increase in demand for qualified professionals. In these conditions special value is played by the personnel strategy of the companies of oil and gas sector aimed at the development of human resources with providing good working conditions and maintaining of health of the worker. Health of staff of the enterprises of oil and gas sector, students of Higher education institutions, is not possible without the healthy balanced nutrition, both on production, and during tutoring. Development of the functional food with use of a national source of raw materials is a solution. Food from mare’s milk for the Republic of Bashkortostan fall into with that. For the first time in Russia developed koumiss product from mare’s milk, enriched with chitosan oligosaccharide. The patent Obtain Patent №2553535 of 05.21.2014 on koumiss product. Koumiss, are made from mare’s milk, is a recognized medical and diet drinks, has been used successfully in the treatment of specific (tuberculosis) and somatic (cardiovascular diseases, genitourinary system, respiratory and immune disorders), diseases and pathological conditions of humans. However, the mare has a limited shelf life of no more than 120 hours at 4±2°C. This makes it difficult to ensure koumiss distant cities and towns. One of the ways to extend the shelf life and improve the quality of koumiss product provides the use of chitosan oligosaccharide which is a prebiotic. The aim is to develop a product koumiss from mare’s milk, enriched with chitosan oligosaccharide. Purpose: To determine the optimal dose of prebiotic making, determination of shelf life koumiss product development manufacturing technology koumiss product. Adding chitosan oligosaccharide in mare’s milk in the production of the product contributes to the enrichment koumiss its dietary fiber. The studies prove increase shelf life koumiss product that makes it possible to transport it to distant regions. This will allow the koumiss product for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. Thus, the addition of chitosan oligosaccharide in koumiss product shows a lot of positive effects on the body, in general, contribute to better health.
- Kanareikina S.G. Paratypic Influence factors and treatment regimes for suitability for the production of mare's milk yogurt: the thesis abstract on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of agricultural sciences. Ufa, 2007. - 23 p. [inRussian].
- Ahatova I.A. The use of dry mare's milk in the production of yoghurt / IA Ahatova, SG Kanareikina // Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. - 2010. №12. рр.60 - 62. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Pasteurized milk drinks from dry mare's milk / SG Kanareikina // Current biotechnology. 2013. №4 (7). рр.13-17. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Technology of milk and dairy products: laboratory practical. Part 1 / S.G. Kanareikina, A.V.Savelev. Ufa BSAU, 2008. 64 p. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. The use of functional ingredients in the production of yoghurt / SG Kanareikina, A.R.Abutalipova // Innovation, environmental safety, equipment and technology in the production and processing of agricultural products: Materials III All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. - Ufa: Bashkir State Agrarian University, 2012. рр.138 - 140[inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. The new yogurt, enriched flour amaranth / SG Kanareikina // Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University. 2014. №2. рр. 116 - 118. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Technology of milk and dairy products: laboratory practical. Part 2 / SG Kanareikina, A.V.Savelev. - Ufa: BSAU, 2009. 48 p. [inRussian].
- Patent number 2350088 RU method yogurt production/Kanareikina SG Ahatova IA,Kanareikin VI - Application № 2007112550/13, 27.03.2007, published on 27.03. 2009. Bull. Number 9. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Explore the use of herbal ingredients in the manufacture of functional foods of animal origin / S.G. Kanareikina, A.F. Sharipova // Prospects of Innovative Development of AIC: Materials of scientific - practical conference under the XXIV International Specialized Exhibition "Agricultural Complex - 2014". рр.46 - 49. [inRussian].
- Kanareikin V.I. Development of the mare's milk yogurt for employees with harmful working conditions / V.I. Kanareikin, S.G. Kanareikina // Electronic scientific journal. Oil and gas business. 2015. №6. pр.467 - 480. [inRussian].
- Patent 2553535 RU. kumysnyh product / Kanareikina S.G., Ahatova I.A., Timerbulatova A.T., Kanareikin V.I., application 2014120589/10, 05.21.2014. publ. 06/20/2015. Byul.№17. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Creating a dairy plant yogurt / S.G. Kanareikina // Russian electronic scientific journal. 2013. №6. pр.169 - 178. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Mare's milk - a valuable food commodity / S.G. Kanareikina //Animal husbandry. 2010. №11. pр. 22 - 23. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Mare's milk - a promising raw material for yoghurt / S.G. Kanareikina // Horse breeding and equestrian sports. 2011. № 1. pp 30 - 31. [inRussian].
- Kanareikina S.G. Research of quality of mare's milk as a raw material for dairy industry / S.G. Kanareikina // Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2010. T. 1. № 25. pр. 63 - 65. [inRussian].
chitosan oligosaccharides; delivery of staff of the enterprises; koumiss; koumiss product; mare's milk; shelf life; students; кобылье молоко; кумыс; кумысный продукт; олигосахариды хитозана; питание сотрудников предприятий; сроки годности; студентов DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2016-3-255-278 References to this article (GOST) Kanareikin V.I. DEVELOPMENT OF KOUMISS PRODUCTS FOR PREVENTIVE PURPOSES // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2016. №3. P.255-278. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/3_2016/ogbus_3_2016_p255-278_KanareikinVI_ru_en.pdf