Journal issues: 6/2012
1 November, 2012
Development of a model for two-phase ramjet mixer systems
Hydrogen sulfide often meets in oil fields and gas, is the aggressive gas provoking acid corrosion. In this regard, without modern stations of preparation of gas and modules of a desulphurization, hydrogen sulfide is capable to cause the strongest damage seriously wears out and the most various equipment in oil, power, transport and gas-processing branches fails. Existing technologies of a mass transfer proceed on limit of the section of phases. Therefore absorbers should have the developed surface of contact between a product absorbent. Application of wave influences allows to increase efficiency mass exchange in chemical and technological processes and to create compact devices on their basis. And energy of a stream, for these devices, happens sufficient for creation of an effective cavitational and vortical mode. Considering that in recent years energy cost sharply grows, development of more economic of a design and perspective technologies on principles of cavitational and vortical influences is actual.
- Novitsky BG The use of acoustic vibrations in chemical processes. Khimiya, 1983. S. 41.
- Hafiz NF Design of construction machines for the process of absorption of gas purification and regeneration of the absorption solution: diss ... kand.tehn. Science. UGNTU. 2002. Ufa.129 with.
- V. Friedman Physico-chemical effects of ultrasound on heterogeneous processes liquid finishing materials. The use of ultrasound in chemical processes. Moscow, 1960. With .107-118.
- Abdullin NA Development of design horizontal ram absorber for gas cleaning at low pressures: diss ... Candidate. tech. Science. UGNTU. 2011. Ufa.119 with.
- IA Belov, SA Isaev, Korobkov VA Objectives and methods of calculation of separated flow of an incompressible fluid. Leningrad Shipbuilding, 1989. 253.
- Belov IA Isaev SA Simulation of turbulent flows: studies. allowance. SPb.: Balt. State. tech. University Press, 2001. 108.
- Vagraftik NB Handbook of thermophysical properties of gases and liquids. Moscow: Nauka, 1972. 720.
ANSYS; cavitation; hydrogen sulfide; mass exchange; mixture; numerical modeling; pressure of saturated steam; давление насыщенных паров; кавитация; массообмен; реагент; сероводород; смешение; численное моделирование References to this article (GOST) I.F. Hafizov, N.A. Abdullin, I.A. Muhin. Development of a model for two-phase ramjet mixer systems // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №6. P.425-434. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KhafizovIF/KhafizovIF_2.pdf