Development of technology and basic equipment packing block of polyethylene wax into shallow container
Modern chemical technologies allow to reduce considerably the quantity of waste and not finding at this enterprise applications of by-products. However the problem exists. Nowadays much attention is paid to the qualified use of by-products that provides, first of all, their processing in finished goods. More often by-products are the components of raw material that is used for producing materials, products, goods. Therefore the consumers get them in small amounts in the packaged form. Polyethylene wax is a by-product of polyethylene production. The possibility of polyethylene wax packing into shallow containers (polypropylene sacks) is studied in this article in the network of problem solving of polyethylene wax shipping to the consumer by small quantity. Technology and equipment of melted polyethylene wax pouring block are offered. The basic subject of it is the heated container with a jacket, weightfeeder and maltese-cross mechanism that allows to give containers for the wax pouring and provides possibility of the filled container output and its change. Calculations, permitting to choose the optimal construction of the maltese-cross mechanism that provides the dwell time of the maltese cross that is necessary for the process of continuous melted wax pouring, were conducted. Utility of this method application in low-tonnage production is proved with economic estimate.
- S T O 05766575-107-2010. Wax suspension polyethylene of high density. The standard of the organization. Salavat: JSC “Salavatnefteorgsintez”, 2010. 11 р. [in Russian]
- Giberov Z.G. Mechanical equipment of the plastic masses plants. М.: Machinery, 1977. 336 p. [in Russian]
- GelperinN.I, Nosov G.А. Bases of melt crystallization technique. М.: Chemistry, 1975. 352 p. [in Russian]
- Klassen P.V., Grishaev I.V. Bases of granulation technique: teaching aid. М.: Chemistry, 1982. 272 p. [in Russian]
- Zakharov N.M., Burmistrov L.S., Beloborodova A.I. Development of getting granulated polyethylene wax method // Oil and gas business. 2012. № 5. p. 537-545. [in Russian].
- Gulia N.V., Klokov V.G., Bramblings S.A. Details of machines. SPb.: Publishing house “LAN”, 2010. 416 p. [in Russian]
by-product; equipment; granulation; maltese-cross mechanism; packing; polyethylene wax; shallow container; гранулирование; мальтийский механизм; мелкая тара; оборудование; побочный продукт; полиэтиленовый воск; расфасовка References to this article (GOST) N.M. Zakharov, J.A. Amirova. Development of technology and basic equipment packing block of polyethylene wax into shallow container // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №2. P.349-358. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Zakharov/Zakharov_11.pdf