Journal issues: 4/2013
Language: (RU, EN)
1 July, 2013
Development method of designing a typed unified user interface
The main category of research is the “interface” to standardize and improve the efficiency of interaction of information systems and human – person. The paper shows the author’s classification of user interfaces. Defined standard-layout software projects and exemplary approach to the development of branded design techniques standardized user interfaces. Developed a method of designing a typed unified user interface, which includes: development of a technique of classification interfaces, development of criteria for usability interface, an assessment of factors that determine the performance and effectiveness of the software in its design, from which were formed the basic principles and algorithms of the program tester. A program-tester developed by students of the Web-user interfaces in preparation for the final qualifying works, which allows you to identify the key ergonomic characteristics: efficiency, reliability and performance. Author’s recommendations are given to improve the convenience of Web-based interface.
- ISO DIS 9241-11. Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual Terminals (VDTs) Part 11. P. 7-10.
- Robert Sheyfler. X Window System: Core and extension protocols: X version 11, releases 6 and 6.1. Digital Press, 1996. P. 7 ISBN 1-55558-148-X.
- Constantine L. Software Development / L. Constantine, L. Lockwood. Peter, 2004. Р. 492-535. ISBN 5-88782-100-0, 0-201-92478-1.
- Gultyava A.K., Mashina V.A. The design and user interface design. Textbook. Samara, 2004. Р. 180-221 [in russian].
- Filippova A.G., Belozyorov E.S. Unification of ergonomic requirements in the graduation design // Actual problems of science and technology: III International. Scientific-practical. Conf. young scientists dedicated to the Year of Chemistry: 22-24 November 2011. /UGNTU. Ufa Oil and Gas Business, 2011. Vol. 2. P. 108-110 [in russian].
- Filippova A.G., Belozyorov E.S. The initial stage of development of a methodology of ergonomic support graduation papers // Applied Informatics and Computer Modeling: Proceedings of the All-Russia. Scientific-practical. Conf.: May 25-28, 2012. / BSPU im. Akmully. Ufa: 2012. Vol. 4. P. 54-56 [in russian].
- Filippova A.G., Belozyorov E.S., Filippov V.N. The study of the problems of typing and unification of interface standards // Actual problems of science and technology: Proceedings of the V International scientific-practical. Conf. Young Scientists: November 22-24, 2012. / UGNTU. Ufa Oil and Gas Business, 2012. Vol. 1. P. 280-281 [in russian].
- Filippova A.G., Belozyorov E.S., Filippov V.N. The approach to the development of the methodology of ergonomic support graduation papers programmers // Oil and gas business. 2012. Vol. 10, № 3. P. 125-129 [in russian].
- Filippova A.G., Belozyorov E.S., Filippov V.N. Methodology to evaluate the ergonomics of web interfaces //Information Technology. Problems and solutions: Mat. All-Russian scientific-practical. Conf.: April 23-25, 2013. / UGNTU. Ufa UGNTU, 2013. P. 71-74 [in russian].
ergonomics; information modeling; information system; reliability; the user interface; информационная система; информационное моделирование; надежность; пользовательский интерфейс; эргономика References to this article (GOST) A.G. Filippova, E.S. Belozyorov, V.N. Filippov, A.E. Belozyorov, E.A. Sultanova Development method of designing a typed unified user interface // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №4. P.510-528. URL: http://ogbus.ru/eng/authors/FilippovaAG/FilippovaAG_1e.pdf