Development of oil engineering students competence in study of the course of thermodynamics and heat transfer
The work deals with general indications of the concept of competence and their forming conditions while studying at the University. Concrete examples of inter subject relations development of such branches of science as Thermodynamics, Continuum Mechanics, Subsurface and Pipe Hydraulics have been given. There has also been considered non Poiseuill is and Darcy is low behavior as well in large Reynold is numbers as in small ones. It has been demonstrated that it is possible to join these two phenomena considering that phase transition from isotropy to anisotropy takes place in liquid. That phenomenon forms a general picture for students and permits them to raise a question of common pipe – and underground statement. Firstly, to found that method of approach it can be used molecular – kinetic theory. That helps to demonstrate the existence of different pulse carry (transfer) mechanisms in large and small time intervals. The results can be used in stating continuum mechanics. Secondly, based on thermodynamics of in reversible processes it has been concluded that pulse carry arising from anisotropy has thermal nature. These data give a new view of Hydrodynamics, Thermodynamics and heat exchange theory connection. There has also been considered another problem connected with the improvement of the University graduates competence, which is close links between the industrial enterprises and the higher educational institutions.
- Kondakov N.I. Logicheskii slovar' spravochnik M.: Nauka, 1975. 717 s.[in Russian].
- Bazarov I.P. Termodinamika M.: Vysshaya shkola, 1983. 344s. [in Russian].
- Gegel' G.V. Enciklopediya filosofskih nauk M. 1929, 510 s. [in Russian].
- Rumer Yu.B. Ryvkin M.Sh. Termodinamika, statisticheskaya fizika i kinetika. M.: Nauka, 1972. 400s. [in Russian].
- Kolosov B.V. Larin P.A. Modelirovanie nen'yutonovskih svoistv zhidkosti.. Neftegazovoe delo: elektron. nauch. zhur. 2013. № 2. S.450-460 [in Russian].
- S. De Groot, P. Mazur, Neravnovesnaya termodinamika. M.: Mir, 1964. 456 s. [in Russian].
- Kolosov B.V. K voprosu ob otkloneniyah ot zakonov Puazeilya, Darsi dlya prostyh zhidkostei. Neftegazovoe delo: elektron.i nauch. zhurn. 2011. №2. S. 269-278 [in Russian].
- Mark E. Steinke, Satish G. Kandlikar, Single-phase friction factors in microchannels, International Yournal of Scienses 45 (2006) Рр. 1073-1083.
competence; continuous medium; knowledge; pedagogics; thermodynamics; understanding; знание; компетентность; педагогика; понимание; сплошная среда; термодинамика DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2013-6-480-491 References to this article (GOST) B.V. Kolosov. Development of oil engineering students competence in study of the course of thermodynamics and heat transfer // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №6. P.480-491. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KolosovBV/KolosovBV_3.pdf