THE RHEOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FLUID WITH FILLERS
Academy of Sciences of Bashkortostan; FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of Azerbaijan NASAzerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan Republic
Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of Azerbaijan, of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan Republic
The results of the study of flow curves of various liquids and ways to reduce hydraulic resistance during flow in pipes by the addition of neutral fillers in the flow of the transported fluid are presented. Numerous studies have shown that the additives have a certain pattern: if the proportion of the additive is higher than the proportion of the carrier liquid, the onset of turbulent regime occurs earlier, if the additive lighter, than fluid, the turbulence is delayed. It has been shown that some additives significantly influence the flow resistance. Heavy oil of Kursangi oil field (Azerbaijan) with additives of polyisobutylene (PIB) of different concentrations have been investigated.
Series of studies on the effect of soluble additives on the flow curves of the dispersion medium were carried out. The study of hydraulic characteristics of such fluids is very important due to the rather wide range of their application.
Determining of velocity gradient of fluid flow through the averaged parameters even in the pipe wall is impossible without knowledge of the velocity distribution along the radius. The fracture behavior of liquid structure largely determines the distribution of the velocity gradient in the pipe section. In the experiments ordered the destruction of the structure is observed, for which the law of distribution of velocities in the pipe section is set more accurately.
Conducted researches showed that the rheological characteristics of liquid containing soluble additives are largely dependent on their concentration. An essential feature of these liquids is that their rheological description is made by inherent dependence. Fluids with fillers are characterized by a single rheological dependence that is independent of the concentration of solid additives up to 5%.
- Choi K.-S., Orchard D.M. Turbulence management using riblets for heat and momentum transfer // Intern. J. Exp. Thermal Fluid Sci. 1997. Vol. 15, No. 2. P. 109 - 124.
- Choi K.-S.,Yang X., Clayton B.R et al. Turbulent drag reduction using compliant surfaces // Proc. Royal Soc., A453. - 1997. - P. 2229−2240.
- Bakhtizin, R. N. The study of the processes of heat and mass transfer and inverse problems in decision making in oil and gas production: author. dis.... Dr. nat.-Mat. Sciences. Baku: the Institute of mathematics and mechanics of Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences, 1992. 37 p. [in Russian].
- Mirzadjanzade A. H., M. Khasanov, M., Bakhtizin, R. N. Studies on the modeling of complex systems of production. Non-linearity, equilibrium, uncertainty: a monograph. The Ufa state petroleum technological University. Ufa: Oil and gas business, 2009. 431 p. [in Russian].
- Fragments of oil and gas development/ mirzadjanzade A. H. [and others]. Baku: Elm, 1997. 408 p. [in Russian].
- The Production of heavy and viscous oils/ Ametov I. M. [and others]. M: The subsoil. 1985. 240 p. [in Russian].
- Mandrik I. E., Panahi, M., shahverdiev A. H. Scientific-methodological and technological foundations of optimization of the process of improving oil recovery. M.: Izd-vo "Oil industry", 2010. 288 p. [in Russian].
filler; hydraulic resistance; laminar flow; oil coke; polyisobutylene; rheological properties; turbulence; viscosity; viscous-elasticity; вязкость; вязкоупругость; гидравлические сопротивления; ламинарное течение; наполнители; нефтяной кокс; полизобутилен; реологические характеристики; турбулентность DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-1-178-200 References to this article (GOST) Bakhtizin R.N., Panahov G.M., Guseynov V.G. THE RHEOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FLUID WITH FILLERS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №1. P.178-200. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/1_2015/ogbus_1_2015_p178-200_BakhtizinRN_ru_en.pdf