Journal issues: 1/2007
Language: (RU, EN)
THE SYSTEM ANALYSIS IN TASKS AIMED AT MINIMIZATION OF GEOECOLOGICAL RISKS AT COMPLEX GAS MAIN PIPELINES
The methodology of application of the system analysis and the relevant mathematical models for optimization of gas flows in complex gas transportation systems (GTS) are considered taking into account the gas pipelines emissions’ environmental impact. The proposed approach allows the researcher to estimate the level of geoecological risks at separate sections of pipelines and rank the GTS subsystems by this index. In turn, it permits to single out the pipeline sections sets, where the management solutions and measure have to be undertaken in order to decrease the level of geoecological risks. The stage of the system synthesis envisages the possibility of the geoecological risk assessment during operation of the whole system.
- Budzulyak B.V., Saifullin I.Sh. Technical regulation in the sphere of energy saving and ecology. Gazovaya promyshlennost, № 5, 2005, 72-74.
- Chernyayev V.D., Yakovlev Ye.I., Kazak A.S., Soshchenko A.Ye., Pipeline transport of hydrocarbon raw materials. M.: VNIIOENG,1991. 343 p.
- Samsonov R.O., Kazak A.S., Bashkin V.N.. Use of the system analysis methods for evaluating the geoecological interaction of gas industry and environment. Management systems and information technologies (submitted for publication).
- Optner S. The system analysis for solution of business and industrial problems. http://www.ckp.ru/biblio/o/optner/index_sys.htm
- Bashkin V.N., Kazak A.S. et al. Sustainability of ecosystems to emissions of trunk gas pipelines. Moscow-Smolensk: Universum. 196 p.
- Akopova G.S., Gladkaya N.G. Emissions of greenhouse gases from Gazprom’s gas transportation system. Gazovaya promyshlennost, № 10, 2005, 77-79.
- Kazak A.S., Yakovlev Ye.I., Kudryavtseva T.A. The system analysis of oil and gas transport mains. Textbook, MINKhiGP, 1985. 76 p.
- Kazak A.S., Sedov V.I., Orekhov I.V., Yakovlev Ye.I. Operational control of main gas pipelines. M.: Nedra. 1989. 289 p.
- Samsonov R.O., Kazak A.S., Bashkin V.N., Ratner D.A. Optimization of geoecological risks management during the compressor stations operation at main gas pipelines. Management systems and information technologies. (submitted for publication).