Journal issues: 5/2015
Language: (RU, EN)
5 November, 2015
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation, Vungtau, Republic of Vietnam
The article examines the modern economic development of Vietnam in relation to the resource security of the country.
The economy of Vietnam is currently at the stage of transition from a centrally planned to a market economy. The centrally-administrative economy of Vietnam all socio-economic functions are implemented in the planning process at the national level. According to the decision of the Party of the Republic of 1986 is on the path of modernization and striving to develop innovation. The country is gradually shifting to a market economy with a socialist orientation. Thus, socialist consciousness is a significant impact on all aspects of public life.
Government task in the modernization process of industrialization to go According to the economic development plan it should be restructured, each sector and the entire national economy as a whole in the direction of engineering and advanced technology. The energy security for the national industrialization and modernization a key role for the oil and gas industry. The development of the oil and gas industry priority is to attract foreign investors, as the country with the historical agricultural economy there are no conditions for self rapid rise of the oil industry.
Today in the Republic operates the largest state company Petrovietnam, synchronize the oil and gas industry. The company comprises the parent company and 32 branches with more than 42.000 employees. Foreign companies have the right to develop deposits subject Vietnamese joint venture with the state company Petrovietnam.
Participation of foreign companies provided the Socialist Vietnam foreign investment and technologies in oil production. This fact allowed to start mining at a high technical level and increase production. Russian companies now occupy key positions in the oil industry of Vietnam. At present the main direction of development of the oil industry is creating its own oil refinery.
- Site Geography Vietnam // URL: dialy.hnue.edu.vn (accessed date: 17.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Site Economic Development of Vietnam // URL: http://www.izabacninh.gov.vn (accessed date: 20.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Website population // URL: http://populationpyramid.net/ /ru/вьетнам/ (accessed date: 20.06.2015) [in Russian].
- Website statistics Vietnam // URL: http://www.unicef.org/ vietnam/vi/19062012_MICS4__TV.pdf (accessed date: 21.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Place of Vietnam in terms of birth rates in the region // URL: http://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/ thoi-su/muc-sinh-cua-viet-nam-bien-dong-kho-luong-3120304.html (accessed date: 21.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Place of Vietnam in terms of birth rates in the world // URL: https://www.cia.gov (accessed date: 21.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Place of Vietnam in terms of mortality in the region and in the world // https://www.cia.gov (accessed date: 17.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Problems of unemployment // URL: http://www.thanhnien.com.vn/nhip-song-dia-phuong/so-nguoi-that-nghiep-tang-ky-luc-513872.html (accessed date: 25.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Foreign direct investment into Vietnam // URL: http://www.cantholib.org.vn/ /Database/Content/2478.pdf (accessed date: 27.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Foreign portfolio investments // URL: http://www.vnembassy -singapore.gov.vn/vi/nr070521170205/news_object_view?newsPath=/vnemb.vn/ng_kinhte/ns071024162605 (accessed date: 27.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- The economic development of Vietnam in the world // URL: http://trendeconomy.com/ ru/indicators/GFCF_GDP/Vietnam (accessed date: 22.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Natural conditions and resources of Vietnam // URL: estnauki.ru/geo/1-geografy/ 11332-prirodnye -uslovija-i-resursy-vetnama.html (accessed date: 28.06.2015) [in Russian].
- Vietnam // URL: http://lifevietnam.ru (accessed date: 25.06.2015).
- Current labor market in Vietnam // URL: chuyentam.com.vn/en/news/86-tin-tong-hop/239-thuc-trang-lao-dong-viet-nam-hien-nay (accessed date: 29.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- General statistics Vietnam URL: //gso.gov.vn/Default.aspx?tabid=382&ItemID=14187 (accessed date: 26.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Oil and other liquids // URL: http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=M_EPPU_EEX_NUS-NVM_MBBL&f=M (accessed date: 05.07.2015).
- Profile of Vietnam's economy // URL: http://www.indexmundi.com/vietnam/economy_profile.html (accessed date: 10.07.2015).
- Life expectancy in Vietnam // URL: http://thegioitiepthi.net/ suc-khoe/ tuoi-tho-trung-binh-cua-nguoi-viet-nam-la-732-tuoi/ (accessed date: 10.07.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- In 2015, Vietnam is focused on developing human resources in science and technology // URL: vovworld.vn/ru-RU/Новости/ /300769.vov (accessed date: 30.06.2015) [in Russian].
- The economic structure of Vietnam // URL: http://data.trendeconomy.ru/indicators/Nominal_GDP_per_capita/Vietnam (accessed date: 10.09.2015)
- Site of Foreign Trade of Vietnam // URL: http://www.customs.gov.vn (accessed date: 30.06.2015) [in Vietnamese].
- Export and its contribution to the development of Vietnam's economy in 2014 // URL: http://vovworld.vn/ru (accessed date: 09.09.2015) [in Russian].
- Vietnam's GDP growth amounted to 5.98% // URL: http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/51501 (accessed date: 10.09.2015) [in Russian].
- Central Statistical Office of Vietnam: GDP growth in 2014 will amount to 5.98%// URL: http://tass.ru/ekonomika/1677315 (accessed date: 10.09.2015) [in Russian].
economy; GDP; indicators; modernization; oil; resources; stocks; Vietnam; ВВП; Вьетнам; запасы; модернизация; нефть; показатели; ресурсы; экономика DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2015-5-586-612 References to this article (GOST) Vasileva J.P., Khong T.N.Anh RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2015. №5. P.586-612. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2015/ogbus_5_2015_p586-612_VasilevaJP_ru_en.pdf