SIMULATION METHOD OF PIPELINE SECTIONS RANKING BY ENVIRONMENMTAL HAZARD DUE TO OIL DAMAGE SPILL
Geoinformation modelling serves as a methodological basis for development of means for prognosis of environmental and social consequences of accidents at trunk pipelines. One of numerous aspects of this problem is fragmentation of a pipeline into linear objects by environmental characteristics including technical state and probable environmental and social consequences of an accident. Rational planning of the pipeline linear section overhauls, declaration of industrial and environmental safety, development of valid standards for the pump station emergency service and other aspects depend on the correct solution of these problems. When making management decisions under the conditions of uncertainty or limited initial information a comparative assessment (ranks) of probable accident consequences at these pipeline sections should become an effective means for determining the required reliability level of a trunk pipeline section.
- Losenkov A.S., Trefilov A.G., Narkhov V.P. at all. //Pipeline Oil Transportation. – 1996. - No 11.- P. 7-10.
- Prokhorov B.M. // Pipeline Oil Transportation. – 1996.- No. 11. - P. 32-34.
- Don M. Scott // Oil&Gas J. – 1999. - No 11. - P. 51-57.
- Methods for assessment of the environmental damage caused by pipeline failures (Approved by the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of the Russian Federation on November 1, 1995). – Ufa: IPTER, 1995.
- Hydraulics, hydraulic machines and hydraulic gears /T.M. Bashta at all. – M.: Mashinostrojenie, 1997. - 504 p.