Journal issues: 1/2013
Control systems for industrial effluents and industrial waste
The analysis of an existing condition of control system of waste in Russian Federation is carried out in this article. Expedient measures of stimulation of the process of collecting and processing of waste with the subsequent results are offered. The object created at the time of the Soviet Union “Kama-1”, with application of nuclear technologies on underground burial of the industrial effluents through the integrated wells is considered. On the basis of the analysis the way of settlement of disputes with supervisory authorities within implementation of a uniform state policy on support the enterprises of objects carrying out operation for ensuring the state needs, on damage elimination to the environment which has been saved up as a result of last economic activity and further improvement of the state system by waste managements was allocated.
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of June 20, 1997 № 116-F.Z. // Collected Legislation RF.-1997. № 30. St. 3588.
- Environmental Protection (amended on 06.25.2012): Federal Law of 10 January 2002 № 7-F.Z. // Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2002. № 2. St. 133.
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation: Part 1-4: [Adopted state. Duma on April 23, 1994, as amended as of February 11, 2013] // Code of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1994. № 32. St. 3301.
- Prikhodko N.K., Vasil'ev A.P. Underground disposal of industrial wastes through the enlarged wells, constructed with the use of underground nuclear explosions under Society. Ed. A.M. Agapov. Moscow: Publishing House of the AT, 2007. 104 s.
- Skobelev L.A., Khramtsov D.Y. Gilmanova E.M. Environmental and Technical Supervision (the practice of). M. TC Welby, Acad Prospect, 2008. 320 s.
- Peaceful nuclear explosions: providing general and radiation safety in their conduct. / Number. authors under the arms. prof. V.A. Logacheva. M.: Am in 2001. 519.
- Chechel A., Terentyev A. 138 billion rubles. for dirt [electronic resource] // Vedomosti. 2010. URL: http://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/article/249024/138_mlrd_rub_za_gryaz (date accessed: 14/01/2013).
"Kama-1"; burial; drains; ecology; environment; JSC Gazprom neftekhim Salavat; nuclear explosion; processing; radioactive waste; supervisory authorities; the industry; the integrated wells; the state system; the storage; waste management; государственная система; захоронение; надзорные органы; ОАО «Газпром нефтехим Салават»; окружающая среда; переработка; промышленность; радиоактивные отходы; стоки; укрупненные скважины; управление отходами; хранилище; экология; ядерный взрыв References to this article (GOST) V.R. Shaybakova, N.H. Abdrakhmanov, R.A. Shaybakov, D.A. Shavaleev. Control systems for industrial effluents and industrial waste // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2013. №1. P.498-509. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/ShaybakovaVR/ShaybakovaVR_1.pdf