Journal issues: 2/2012
1 March, 2012
Decrease of fire and industrial danger of technological processes in oil-and-gas industry by means development the methodology of the efficiency estimation of personnel training preparation
In this article the problems connected with an estimation of efficiency of simulators for experts of oil-and-gas sector are considered. Now practically there are no scientifically-proved and constructive techniques of an efficiency estimation of simulators use, limitation of resources practically is not considered. It is an obstacle to creation of really effective simulators. The constructive methodology of an estimation of efficiency of training Is offered. The example of realization of the given approach in the form of the integrated training system is resulted.
- Glebova E.V., Grudina S.A. K voprosu ob otsenke riska pri deklarirovanii promyshlennoi bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh ob"ektov (The influence of the "human factor" in the level of accidents and injuries on the gas supply facilities), Bezopasnost' zhiznedeyatel'nosti, 2005, Issue 4, pp. 51 - 52.
- Bykov V.M. Differentsirovannyi podkhod v kadrovoi politike kak faktor ekonomicheskogo i sotsial'nogo blagopoluchiya predpriyatii (A differentiated approach to personnel policy as a factor in economic and social welfare at enterprises), Upravlenie personalom, 2008, Issue 22 (200), pp. 41 - 43.
- Khafizov F.Sh., Arslanov A.R., Shevchenko D.I., Kudryavtsev A.A. Tseli, trebovaniya i prakticheskie aspekty razrabotki sovremennykh tekhnicheskikh sredstv obucheniya dlya spetsialistov truboprovodnogo transporta (Optimization approach to the development of up-to-date technical means of training for oil and gas complex specialists), Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti, 2011, Issue 6, pp. 10 - 15.
- F.Sh. Hafizov, A.A. Kudryavsev, D.I. Shevchenko. Integrated learning systems for pipeline oil transport specialists. Electronic scientific journal "Neftegazovoe delo - Oil and Gas Business", 2011, Issue 3, pp. 356-370.
- Gevorkyan A.S., Manoyan G.K., Muradyan S.G. et al. Metodika sostavleniya i programmirovaniya uchebno-trenirovochnykh zanyatii dlya trenazherov (The composition and programming the educational-training sessions for training simulators), Elektricheskie stantsii - Power Plants, 1984, Issue 11, pp. 9 - 11.
efficiency; simulator; training aids requirement; training systems; обучающие системы; требование к средствам обучения; тренажеры; эффективность References to this article (GOST) F.Sh. Khafizov, D.I. Shevchenko, A.A. Kudryavtsev. Decrease of fire and industrial danger of technological processes in oil-and-gas industry by means development the methodology of the efficiency estimation of personnel training preparation // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2012. №2. P.204-227. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/KhafizovFSh/KhafizovFSh_8.pdf