Journal issues: 5/2016
14 November, 2016
INNOVATION MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AS REQUIREMENT OF LABOUR PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH
FSBEI HE BSU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
FSBEI HE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
Labour productivity is one of the most important drivers of country’s efficiency. The article deals with estimate of the Russian labour productivity progress trend in comparison with other countries. In terms of the state’s politics of National innovation system development as requirement of the country’s world competitiveness the problem of innovation management has become a very important issue. The goal of the article is definition of the most important scientific and practical issues of innovation management.
The works is concerned with analysis of the first stage results of “Russian Federation innovation development strategy on the period up to 2020” in compliance with stages of innovation process. The solvation of this problem is based on key performance indicators and basic tendencies of their changes analysis by using theretrospective analysis method. Special attention is paid to the innovation-investment strategy development process as effective innovation activity performance basis. In the development of innovation-investment strategies defined main methodological shortcomings of the existing approaches. There are: the lack of a common approach to the key concepts definition, the need to allocate system requirements and principles of strategy development, the problem of scarce investment resources allocation of enterprise.
- Indicators of innovation: 2016: statistical yearbook / N.V. Gorodnikova, L.M. Hochberg, K.A. Ditkovskiy etc .; Nat. issled. Univ "Higher School of Economics." M .: Higher School of Economics, 2016. 320 p. [in Russian].
- Kotov D.V. The problem of management of innovation development of economy: state, region, cluster // Oil and gas: the electron. scientific. Zh / UGNTU. 2010. №1. URL: http://ogbus.ru/authors/Kotov/Kotov_1.pdf
- Russian Federation Innovative Development Strategy for the period up to 2020. Approved by the Federal Government of 8 December, 2011 N 2227-p [electronic resource] Access: http://cnb.uran.ru/userfiles/2227r.pdf.%5Bin Russian].
- Sokolov A.A. Analysis of the research activities in Russia: problems and prospects // Naukovedenie: Internet Zh. T. 8. №2 (2016) http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/40EVN216.pdf (free access). [in Russian].
- Khakimov K.R.The methodical approach to the formation mechanism of the development of innovative investment strategy of the enterprise // Economy and Management: nauch.- Pract. Zh. 2016. number 2 (130). S. 56-58. [in Russian].
economic growth; innovation activity; innovation management; innovation strategy; innovations; labour productivity; national innovational system; инновации; производительность труда; фундаментальной науки; экономический рост DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2016-5-164-181 References to this article (GOST) Khakimova K.R., Kotov D.V. INNOVATION MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AS REQUIREMENT OF LABOUR PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH // Oil and Gas Business: electronic scientific journal/USPTU. 2016. №5. P.164-181. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/5_2016/ogbus_5_2016_p164-181_KhakimovaKR_ru.pdf