COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF REFERENCE FACILITIES OF FLOWRATE AND AMOUNT OF NATURAL GAS
KRIU, Aktobe, Kazakhstan
FSBEI HPE USPTU, Ufa, the Russian Federation
The article provides the analysis of the rate of extraction and consumption of natural gas in the world for the last decades. In this regard, great significance flow meters and counters of liquids and gases. Almost none of contemporary production is not without these devices. According to worldwide operates about 15 million of measuring flow rate and volume of substances. This raises another more complex and important task – development of reference installation of natural gas consumption, which reproduces and ensure the transfer of the size of units of gas consumption when operating in the trunk pipeline pressures. Presents metrological characteristics and technical possibilities of existing major reference installations of natural gas consumption in the world “Pigsar”, “EuroLoop”, “COKE”, “CESAM”, “NEL”, “ARMZ”, “hush”. In this article the comparative analysis of the existing gas flow standards on following indicators: range absolute pressure ; stability absolute pressure ; the range of pipe diameters ; the maximum length of the measuring pipeline; the range of created expenditures; maximum uncertainty of measurement of mass flow rate of the complex. Each of the units has its own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, when solving the task of creating such a gas flow standards, developers are encouraged to consider the advantages and disadvantages of existing facilities to ensure high precision, functionality and stability of the parameters influencing the process of reproduction and transfer of units of gas consumption. The analysis of these characteristics, and compared their technical capabilities are a few recommendations, which are formed in the form of conclusions.
- Jackson R.G. Novel Sensors and Sensing. M.: Tekhnosfera, 2008. 400 p. [in Russian].
- Dolgikh A. World natural gas consumption [Electronic resource] // dolgikh.com. URL: http:// http://www.dolgikh.com ( date of access : 23.12.2013 ) [in russian].
- Dayev Zh. A. Reference facilities of flowrate of natural gas // Instruments. 2013. N10. pp. 1 - 4. [in Russian].
- The official website for NMI «EuroLoop» [Electronic resource] //www.nmi.nl. URL: http://www.nmi.nl/metrology/euroloop/gas1 (date of access: 23.12.2013).
- Probert C. An inter-comparison of high pressure gas facilities at six European laboratories using a turbine meter and a venturi meter calibration package. Report № 170/2000 . NEL, 2000 . 19 p. [in English].
- Official site Pigsar [Electronic resource] // Pigsar.de. URL: http://www.pigsar.de (date of access : 21.12.2013) .
- The official website for LNE. [Electronic resource] // http://www.lne.eu. URL: http:// http://www.lne.eu (date of access: 23.12.2013).
- Stewart D. Gas flow research at NEL - An overview. NEL, 2001. 20 p. [in English].
- Balavin MA URMTS - Testing Center of JSC "Gazprom" in the measurement of gas flow.[Electronic resource] // http://www.congress-gazprom.ru. URL:http://www.congress-gazprom.ru/congress_tomsk/book_2006/gaz/balavin. htm (date of access: 23.12.2013) [in Russian].
- The official website for TCC [Electronic resource] // tccalibrations.com. URL: http:// http://www.tccalibrations.com (date of access: 21.12.2013).
accuracy; flow; flow rate; natural gas; quantity; standards; количество; природный газ; расход; расходомеры; точность; эталоны DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2014-4-1-17 References to this article (GOST) Dayev Zh.A., Latyshev L.N. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF REFERENCE FACILITIES OF FLOWRATE AND AMOUNT OF NATURAL GAS // Electronic scientific journal "Oil and Gas Business". 2014. №4. P.1-17. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/4_2014/ogbus_4_2014_p1-17_DayevZhA_ru.pdf