STUDY OF POOL FLOODING PROCESS FOR MONITORING THE OIL RESERVES RECOVERY
The urgency of study of basic regularities of pool water flooding is predetermined by the fact that complex structural multiple zone oil pools are developed by wells being drilled according to a rather simple geometric pattern. So, two mutually functioning systems – the deposits of a given structure and the selected system of development – in most cases do not correspond to each other to a certain extent that negatively influence on basic technological factors of the development. The value of information about the process and condition of pool water flooding is in its results of a complex influence of geologic structure features and of applied development system on recovery of reserves in multiple zone pools.
- The application of results of geophysical investigations for study of details of geological structure of producing objects / B.M. Orlinskiy, R.A.Aktuganov, V.V. Shelepov and others // Neftyanoje khozyaystvo. – 1995.- N7.- P.27-29.
- Muromzev V.S., Electrometric geology of sandstones-lithologic caps of oil and gas. - M.: Nedra, 1984.
- Orlinskiy B.M. Analysis of reserves recovery of multiple layer deposit BV8 of Povhovsk oilfield // Neftyanoye khozyaystvo.- 1992. - N 11.
- Orlinskiy B.M. Geologic structure of a deposit of BV8 bed in Povhovs oil field //Geology of oil and gas.- 1993.- N 5.- P 9-13.
- Orlinskiy B.M. Production Logging in oil deposits by geophysical methods. - M.: Nedra, 1997.
- Seismic analysis of oil/gas bearing sediments in Western Siberia. / O.M. Mkrtchyan, L.L. Trusov, N.N. Belkin etc. - M.: Nauka, 1987.
- Seismostra tigrafic model of Neocom of Western Sibirea / G.N. Gogonenkov, Y.A.Mikhaylov, S.S.Almarovich etc. - M.: VIA MC. - 1989.