Journal issues: 1/2006
Language: (RU, EN)
TEMPERATURE DISTRIBUTION IN OIL- AND WATER-SATURATED RESERVIOR WITH ACCOUNT OF OIL DEGASSING
In this work an analytical model is discussed. It describes unsteady temperature distribution in oil-water saturated reservoir during combined inflow of produced water and gas-cut oil below bubble-point pressure to the wellbore. An analysis of the model is performed, the calculation results are presented.
- Valiullin R.А. Thermal methods of reservoir engineering and well survey / Abstract of doctoral thesis. - Tver, 1996.
- Ramazanov А.Sh. Theoretical basics of thermodynamical methods of petroleum reservoir evaluation / Abstract of doctoral thesis. - Ufa, 2004.
- Sadretdinov А.А. Numerical modeling of non-isothermal fluid inflow to the well with phase transitions. – NTV «Karotazhnik», 2004, vol. 14(127), с.83-91.
- Tchekhaluk E.B. Thermodynamics of oil reservoir.- М.: Nedra, 1965.- 238с.
- Filippov А.I., Devyatkin E.M. Unsteady temperature distribution during the filtration of gas-liquid mixtures / ТVТ, 2001, vol. 39, №6, 962-969.
- Alishaev M.G., Rozenberg M.D., Tesluk Е.В Non-isothermal filtration during petroleum engineering. - M.: Nedra, 1985. – 270 с.