Journal issues: 2/2017
5 May, 2017
TECHNOLOGY OF OPTIMIZATION OF OPERATION OF INDUCED WELLS THROUGH THE CONCENTRIC LIFT COLUMNS
TIU, Tyumen, Russian Federation
TIU, Tyumen, Russian Federation
This research is relevant as the development of world energy over the past decades is characterized by increased production and consumption of natural gas. One of the leading gas producing countries is Russia, which accounts for more than 25% of the world’s total gas production. In the Energy Program of the Russian Federation, by 2020, the planned volume of gas production will be 700 billion m3. The development strategy of the gas industry provides for the extraction of residual geological reserves. All these aspects are pushed to create new and effective technologies for gas preparation, as well as modernization of existing technological processes and equipment for gas preparation.
Every year, the role of gas in the global fuel and energy balance is becoming increasingly important. Thus, in 2002, global production amounted to approximately 2.800 billion m3. Of these, only 522 billion cubic meters of gas were produced by Russia’s Gazprom. The growth of gas production in Russia by 2005 was about 5%.
The state of the oil and gas industry is characterized by low automation, the use of obsolete and worn-out equipment, a decrease in gas production in exploited deposits, an ever-increasing remoteness of developing deposits, and so on. In conditions of increased competition from foreign producers, modernization of gas engineering and increasing the efficiency of gas production are vital for ensuring energy security and stable economic development of the country.
The article discusses the problem of exploitation of gas fields, at a late stage of development. The operation is complicated, because of the accumulation of condensation and formation water, a limited number of technological processes are used, as a result of which the productivity of the wells decreases or irreversible gas losses occur during process blowdowns.
- Shirkovskii A. I. Razrabotka i ekspluataciya gazovyh i gazokondensatnyh mestorozhdenii. M.: Nedra, 1979. 303 s. [in Russian].
- Korotaev Yu. P., Zakirov S. N. Teoriya proektirovaniya i razrabotki gazovyh i gazokondensatnyh mestorozhdenii: uchebnik dlya vuzov. M.: Nedra, 1981. 294 s. [in Russian].
- Bekirov T. M., Lanchakov G. A. Tehnologiya obrabotki gaza i kondensata. M.: OOO «Nedra-Biznescentr», 1999. 596 s. [in Russian].
- Tehnologicheskii reglament po ekspluatacii gazokondensatnogo promysla № 5. [in Russian].
- Problemy osvoeniya mestorozhdenii Urengoiskogo kompleksa: P78: sb. nauch. tr. OOO «Urengoigazprom». M.: OOO «Nedra-Biznes-centr», 2003. 351 s. [in Russian].
- Instrukciya po ekspluatacii kompleksa telemehaniki dlya kontrolya i upravleniya rezhimami raboty skvazhiny 514 kusta 51, osnashennoi koncentricheskoi liftovoi kolonnoi (KLK) [in Russian].
deposit; energy status; extraction; natural gas; oil and gas industry; добыча; месторождение; нефтегазовая отрасль; природный газ; энергетическое состояние DOI 10.17122/ogbus-2017-2-80-89 References to this article (GOST) Sokolov D.V., Kerimov V.F. TECHNOLOGY OF OPTIMIZATION OF OPERATION OF INDUCED WELLS THROUGH THE CONCENTRIC LIFT COLUMNS // Oil and Gas Business: electronic scientific journal/USPTU. 2017. №2. P.80-89. URL: http://ogbus.ru/issues/2_2017/ogbus_2_2017_p80-89_SokolovDV_ru.pdf